Revitalizing shampoo for soft and shiny hair. The Rahua Cult shampoo with natural and sustainably grown ingredients from the Amazon.
The secret for radiant and healthy hair lies dormant in the rainforest: Ungurahua! The oil of Rahua-Tree nut with its super fine molecules cares for and strengthens the hair in a unique way. Rahua Oil strengthens damaged strands of hair, nourishes the scalp and regenerates the hair follicles.
- for every hair type
- rich in antioxidants to protect your hair
- of the Rahua-Oil complex gives the hair strength, moisturizes and provides shine
- soothes the scalp, has a balancing effect
- maintains with Rahua- Oil, Palo Santo Oil, Quinoa, Organic Aloe, Green Tea, Coconut Betaine and Raspberry Extract.
- 100% natural
- vegan, cruelty free, sustainable
- Scent: Palo Santo
Supplemented with quinoa, organic aloe, green tea and coconut betaine, this cleanses Rahua Classic Shampoo gently and thoroughly and gives your hair strength, grip and a healthy look.
Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) Leaf Extract, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, and Organic Robus Ideous (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Sodium Alpha Olefin Sulfonate *, Coco Betaine *, Sodium Chloride (Sea salt), Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Saccharum Officinarum (Molasses) Extract, Glycine *, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Purplerahua) Oil, Bursera Graveolens (Palo Santo) Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylic Acid *, Citric Acid *.
* Denotes plant derived ingredient, Organic: from organic farming
- Rahua (Ungurahua): Women in the Amazon region have used the oil of this tree nut to condition and strengthen their hair for many centuries. It strengthens weak and damaged hair, nourishes and maintains the health of the hair follicles and scalp, and its superfine molecules penetrate the color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, which greatly extends the color retention. The skin benefits from its generous supply of omega-9 fatty acids, which firm and soothe and restore the scalp's natural moisture balance. Rahua uses Symbiotic® Ungurahua.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
- Palo Santo Oil: Known as "sacred wood" and valued by Amazon shamans for its spiritual cleansing properties since the Inca era. Its refined, earthy aroma provides a soothing aromatherapy experience.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa - Known by the ancient Incas as the "mother of all grains", this gluten-free superfood revitalizes skin and hair. Rich in vitamins and high in amino acids, it inhibits collagen breakdown, supports connective tissue, promotes healing and moisture retention and reduces signs of tiredness.
- Coconut Betaine: Gently and effectively removes dirt and excess oil from the hair without damaging the hair balance and moisture balance.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and hair and is believed to be effective in promoting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect. Gives the hair vitality.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- D-panthenol (provitamin B5) is very well tolerated, has a wound healing, regenerative and anti-inflammatory effect. Panthenol improves the appearance and suppleness of the hair. It has a moisturizing and smoothing effect. Due to its small molecule size, it can penetrate the hair, store moisture and act as a provitamin.
- Organic raspberry extract has been used in folk medicine for centuries. Raspberry contains powerful antioxidants that nourish and repair damaged hair.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
I am in love RAHUA.
Alternating with the Scalp Shampoo, I used the Classic Shampoo and the matching conditioner.