Body Shower Gel
With the Body Shower Gel from Rahua your shower routine gets a luxurious upgrade.
It gently cleanses and nourishes the skin with its rich and soft foam. Rahua-Oil, organic olive oil, sacha inchi, quinoa and organic hibiscus are rich in antioxidants and omega-3 and omega-9 fatty acids and provide your skin with nutrients and moisture.
- for all skin types
- gentle shower gel, rich in antioxidants and omega fatty acids
- supports the skin's moisture balance
- maintains with Rahua-Oil, organic olive oil, sacha inchi, quinoa, palo santo, eucalyptus, coconut betaine and organic hibiscus
- 100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, sustainable
- Scent: lavender, eucalyptus, vanilla and Palo Santo
The aromatic essences of soothing lavender, uplifting eucalyptus, vanilla and the complex, woody Palo Santo fragrance awaken your senses.
- Wash the entire body gently and then rinse with warm water.
Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Organic Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract, Organic Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Organic Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Coco Betaine, Sodium Chloride (Sea salt), Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Caprylic Acid, Bursera Graveolens (Palo Santo) Oil, Oenocarpus bataua (Rahua Purplerahua) Oil, Sacha Inchi Oil (Plukenetia Volubilis), Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Oil, Glycerin, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
Organic: Ingredients from organic farming
- Rahua (Ungurahua): Women in the Amazon region have used the oil of this tree nut to condition and strengthen their hair for many centuries. It strengthens weak and damaged hair, nourishes and maintains the health of the hair follicles and scalp, and its superfine molecules penetrate the color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, which greatly extends the color retention. The skin benefits from its generous supply of omega-9 fatty acids, which firm and soothe and restore the scalp's natural moisture balance.
- Hibiscus (Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis Flower Powder / Hibiscus Sabdari ﬀ a Flower Extract) has also been referred to as the "botox plant" because of its firming and lifting properties for the skin. Hibiscus contains natural AHA, which can speed cell renewal, exfoliate the skin easily, and control acne breakouts. Hibiscus strengthens elasticity, promotes regeneration and moisturizes skin and hair, and the presence of anthocyanocides helps make pores appear smaller due to its astringent properties.
- Coconut betaine: Gently and effectively removes dirt without damaging the skin's balance and moisture balance.
- Sacha Inchi is a rare type of nut that is mainly grown in South America. The fruit is exceptionally rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, including vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi retains moisture in the skin and hair and soothes an inflamed and itchy scalp. The cell-activating effect ensures a natural anti-aging effect, Sacha Inchi improves skin firmness, softens small wrinkles and can reduce pigment spots.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa - Known by the ancient Incas as the "mother of all grains", this gluten-free superfood revitalizes skin and hair. Rich in vitamins and high in amino acids, it inhibits collagen breakdown, supports connective tissue, promotes healing and moisture retention and reduces signs of tiredness.
- Eucalyptus: Known for its refreshing and clarifying properties.
- Vanilla belongs to the orchid family. Essential vanilla oil / extract (Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil / Extract) has a strong antioxidant effect and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties. In skin care, blemished or inflammatory skin in particular benefits from these properties. The warm and calming scent can lighten the mood, release blockages and increase concentration. Vanilla is also said to have an erotic effect.
- Essential lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.