Hyaluronic Ocean Serum 30 ml
Give your skin a youthful glow and an extra portion of antioxidants and minerals with this rich mixture of laminaria algae and hyaluronic acid.
- improves the complexion and promotes a healthy appearance
- has a regenerative effect and helps to repair damaged cells
- leaves the skin plump and rejuvenated
The Hyaluronic Ocean Serum stimulates collagen production, deeply moisturizes and stimulates cell renewal. The highly concentrated serum is an effective addition to the Raaw by Trice Skin care line for a supple, youthful complexion.
- The nutrients in Laminaria algae reduce redness and inflammation and provide deeply effective moisture to soothe and repair dry and damaged skin. It is rich in essential, energizing minerals and contains vitamins A, E, C and B. Laminaria helps stimulate collagen production in the skin and protects against free radical damage.
Ylang ylang translated means "flower of the flower" which the plant owes to its beguiling scent. The essential ylang ylang oil has a balancing, antibacterial and antiseptic effect. It regulates sebum production and thus supplies dry skin with moisture, while oily skin is matted. Very suitable for combination skin or blemishes, promotes a permanently healthier complexion. The oil is also said to have an aphrodisiac effect.
- Because of its firming and lifting properties for the skin, hibiscus has also been referred to as the “botox plant”. Hibiscus contains natural AHA, which can speed cell renewal, exfoliate the skin easily, and control acne breakouts. Hibiscus strengthens elasticity, promotes regeneration and moisturizes skin and hair, and the presence of anthocyanocides helps make pores appear smaller due to its astringent properties.
- Evening primrose oil soothes the skin, makes it smoother and slows down moisture loss. The high proportion of omega-6 fatty acids as well as vitamins and minerals have a regenerating and healing effect. Relieves itching and works against neurodermatitis and psoriasis. Dry, rough, flaky and inflammatory skin particularly benefits from the nourishing properties of the oil.
- hyaluronic acid stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. The small molecules of hyaluronic acid cause deep hydration. They promote cell growth and bring about better skin hydration and elasticity. The skin is tightened and small lines and wrinkles are softened. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and wrinkles and plump the skin.
- Gently pat a small amount into the eye area with your fingertip. Use morning and evening.
*aqua (Water), * Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), * Laminaria Digitata (Algae) Extract, * Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), * Sclerotium Gum (Natural Stabilizer), * Lactobacillus Ferment (Natural Preservative - Coconut Derived), * Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract (Natural Preservative - Coconut Derived), * Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, ** Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, **cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil
* Natural ** Organic