Organic Hemp Balancing Face Oil
The extraordinary Hemp Face Oil for beautiful, healthy and firm skin.
The organic hemp oil from Oils of Heaven is cold-pressed from hemp seeds in order to obtain the maximum of beneficial ingredients of this domestic crop. And there are quite a few!
- 100% natural organic hemp oil, no additives
- Hemp oil has a versatile effect on our skin. It is rich in the essential fatty acids omega 6 and omega 3, which can be directly absorbed by the skin. Hemp oil also supports the skin's natural protective barrier, which prevents the penetration of bacteria, toxins from the environment or drying out. The skin stays healthy and soft, is optimally supplied with moisture and looks nice and smooth.
- Organic hemp oil can also help with skin problems such as psoriasis, neurodermatitis or itchy and reddened skin. The anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antimicrobial effects of stearic acid, for example, are responsible for this. This soothes sensitive and irritated skin, allows pimples and small wounds to heal faster, prevents scars and prevents diseases.
- In terms of wrinkles, the hemp facial oil has a very special effect. The reason for this is the gamma-linolenic acid it contains, which has moisture-binding properties. It binds water in our skin cells and thus provides a plumping effect. The skin looks plump and Wrinkles can be reduced.
- Not to be forgotten are the numerous minerals and vitamins that nourish our skin and support its health.
- Due to the very low comedogenic index, hemp oil is suitable for all skin types. Including oily skin, for acne-prone skin as well as for youthful skin but also for mature skin. It is quickly absorbed without leaving a greasy sheen.
Ooh! Oils of Heaven stands for a natural feeling of care through selected, pure and cold-pressed facial oils. The range includes ten pure and 100% natural face oils from sustainable cultivation.
- Natural Cacay Anti Aging Face Oil
- Natural Marula Replenishing Face Oil
- Natural Moringa Anti-Oxidant Face Oil
- Natural Raspberry Repairing Face Oil
- Natural Tamanu Rejuvenating Face Oil
- Organic Apricot Revitalizing Face Oil
- Organic Argan Moisture Retention Face Oil
- Organic Avocado Hydrating Face Oil
- Organic Hemp Balancing Face Oil
- Organic Rosehip Cell Regenerating Face Oil
- Apply a few drops in the morning and in the evening to the cleansed and still damp skin of the face and neck and massage in gently.
- For facial cleansing, we recommend a mild one Foam cleaner, one cleaning gel, Micellar water, natural Facial soaps or a Cleaning oil.
Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*
* from organic farming
great oil Absolute recommendation.
My new favorite oil because it mattifies, leaves beautifully smooth skin and also does not create deposits, as with many other oils that I have tried. I sometimes use it with a serum and also alone! My skin loves it!
I like maid very much, because it is matted. It leaves your skin beautifully smooth.