Balm No. 8 Persimmon 10 g
Balms for everyone! The Olio E Osso Balms have cult status in America. The super-gentle balms are user-friendly, easy to take with you and give a wonderfully light and fresh look!
- No. 8 persimmon: A deep red, rusty orange shade that adds a subtle warmth to your cheeks and lips. Persimmon looks irresistible on its own, but can also be worn very well as a second layer on top of another balm.
All Olio E Osso Balms are made from high quality, 100% natural ingredients that nourish and nourish the skin. They are handcrafted in small batches in Portland, Oregon. The balms are based on Olive oil and shea nut oil. In connection with natural beeswax and essential grapefruit oil, a wonderfully caring, delicately scented and versatile beauty balm is created.
a touch of color for the lips and cheeks
- simple, high quality and luxurious
- 100% natural and only minimally processed
- Available in these colors:
- No 0 net, No 1 Clear, No 2 French melon, No 3 crimson, No 4 berry, No 5 currant, No 6 bronze, No 7 Blush Shimmer, No 8 Persimmon, No 9 Spring, No 10 Tea Rose, No 14 Dusty Rose
Note: In the photo with the swatches, the balms have been applied several times. An order leaves only a touch of color for a subtle, fresh look.
- Apply to lips and cheeks.
- One layer gives a touch of color, the more layers, the more intense the color.
- In order to keep the products simple and to maximize their nourishing properties, no synthetic stabilizers or preservatives are included.
- We recommend using Olio Balsams within a year and storing them at temperatures below 24 degrees Celsius.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cera Alba (Natural Beeswax), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Annatto (CI 75120), Carmine (CI 75470)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love the balms from Olio E Osso - super nourishing and they smell wonderfully of grapefruit. For autumn / winter I was attracted to this color. A beautiful, bright red-orange. What I think is great about the balms is that the color can be built up. So from very little color to medium coverage with a beautiful glow.