Balm No. 7 Blush Shimmer 10 g
Balms for everyone! The Olio E Osso Balms have cult status in America. The super-gentle balms are user-friendly, easy to take with you and give a wonderfully light and fresh look!
- No. 7 Blush Shimmer: Slightly shimmering, this light pink shade can be worn alone or as a highlighter on the lips and cheeks. It also works great as a second layer over another tinted balm for an accented look.
All Olio E Osso Balms are made from high quality, 100% natural ingredients that nourish and nourish the skin. They are handcrafted in small batches in Portland, Oregon. The balms are based on Olive oil and shea nut oil. In connection with natural beeswax and essential grapefruit oil, a wonderfully caring, delicately scented and versatile beauty balm is created.
a touch of color for the lips and cheeks
- simple, high quality and luxurious
- 100% natural and only minimally processed
- Available in these colors:
- No 0 net, No 1 Clear, No 2 French melon, No 3 crimson, No 4 berry, No 5 currant, No 6 bronze, No7 Blush Shimmer, No 8 Persimmon, No 9 Spring, No 10 Tea Rose, No 14 Dusty Rose
Note: In the photo with the swatches, the balms have been applied several times. An order leaves only a touch of color for a subtle, fresh look.
- Apply to lips and cheeks.
- One layer gives a touch of color, the more layers, the more intense the color.
- As a Highlighter use for a natural glow.
- In order to keep the products simple and to maximize their nourishing properties, no synthetic stabilizers or preservatives are included.
- We recommend using Olio Balsams within a year and storing them at temperatures below 24 degrees Celsius.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cera Alba (Natural Beeswax), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
Great product, feels very good, is easy to apply. But it is only a minimal glimmer! What is not enough for my lips.