Balm No. 4 Berry 10 g
Balms for everyone! Olio E Osso Balms have cult status in America. The super-gentle balms are user-friendly, easy to take with you and give a wonderfully light and fresh look!
- No. 4 Berry: Soft and luminous, this transparent eggplant tone gives the lips depth and emphasizes the cheeks.
All Olio E Osso Balms are made from high quality, 100% natural ingredients that nourish and nourish the skin. They are handcrafted in small batches in Portland, Oregon. The balms are based on Olive oil and shea nut oil. In connection with natural beeswax and essential grapefruit oil, a wonderfully caring, delicately scented and versatile beauty balm is created.
a touch of color for the lips and cheeks
- simple, high quality and luxurious
- 100% natural and only minimally processed
- Available in these colors:
- No 0 net, No 1 Clear, No 2 French melon, No 3 crimson, No 4 berry, No 5 currant, No 6 bronze, No7 Blush Shimmer, No 8 Persimmon, No 9 Spring, No 10 Tea Rose, No 14 Dusty Rose
Note: In the photo with the swatches, the balms have been applied several times. An order leaves only a touch of color for a subtle, fresh look.
- Apply to cheeks and lips.
- One layer gives a touch of color, the more layers, the more intense the color.
- In order to keep the products simple and to maximize their nourishing properties, no synthetic stabilizers or preservatives are included.
- We recommend using Olio Balsams within a year and storing them at temperatures below 24 degrees Celsius.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cera Alba (Natural Beeswax), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxide (CI 77499)
I like the color a lot, the pen shape is practical for applying as a rouge and is also okay for the lips, I don't find the care effect so convincing, I still have to use a “real” care pen underneath. But the transparent plum shade 🥰
Balm very pleasant, beautiful color, but the landscape format is absolutely impractical to use on the lips.