French Lip Balm 7 ml
French-style lip care: With oils made from hazelnut, almond and sunflower seeds as well as honey and beeswax.
With its minimalist composition, the lip balm is from Oden a real treasure trove of high-quality, natural ingredients. The native French vegetable oils made from almond, hazelnut and sunflower are extremely nourishing and provide a lot of moisture. In addition, honey and beeswax provide protection and regenerate dry, chapped and dehydrated lips.
- a luxurious lip balm with a melt-in-the-mouth texture
- The oils, with their high content of essential fatty acids, provide the lipids necessary to deeply nourish the lips and reduce feelings of tension
- Beeswax creates a light film on the lips that protects them from daily environmental pollution
- Honey provides the lips with moisture and reduces moisture loss, and it also supplies the skin with an abundance of nutrient-rich enzymes
- dry and dehydrated lips are regenerated, nourished and supple and soft
- has a mild, nutty aroma
- cruelty free, Slow Cosmetics certified
All ingredients come from sustainable cultivation in France. They are carefully prepared and fresh in the Oden Manufactured in Paris. Oden Due to the careful selection of ingredients, products are particularly rich in fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Click here for the Interview with Marion Weber, the founder of Oden.
- Gently apply the balm to the lips and distribute / massage in.
- Can also be used for dry areas on the face.
- Use within 6 months of opening.
- Almond oil / sweet almond oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis / Sweet Almond Oil) is mild and well suited for the care of sensitive skin. Almond oil has a soothing, moisturizing and moisturizing effect. Dry, irritated and mature skin benefits particularly. Almond oil makes the skin soft and supple and is also good for hair care. Vitamins and the high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids (especially oleic acids) strengthen the barrier function and have a protective effect.
- Hazelnut oil (Corylus avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil) has a high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids and contains linoleic acid, phosterols, vitamin E and various trace elements such as potassium, calcium and sulfur. It nourishes the skin, strengthens the skin barrier and has the ability to regenerate damaged cells. The delicate oil is non-comedogenic, well tolerated and quickly absorbed by the skin. It has a balancing effect and supports healthy sebum production. At the same time, it combats inflammatory impurities, provides moisture and has an excellent care effect for all skin types, especially dry, sensitive and flaky skin.
- Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) has a high content of lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog. For the hair, it is a natural moisturizer that strengthens the hair, promotes growth, removes frizz and adds shine.
- Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier.
- Beeswax (Cera Falva, Cera Alba) - The wax forms a protective film on the skin and thereby binds moisture, but without closing the pores. Beeswax also has a slightly antiseptic effect and can relieve inflammation. It soothes irritated skin and can even help with eczema. The vitamin A contained in the wax promotes cell renewal and thus counteracts premature skin aging.
- Honey (Mel / Honey / Leptospermum mel (manuka honey) extract) - Natural honey is antiseptic and antimicrobial and helps to cleanse the skin and eliminate bacteria thoroughly. Honey contains gluconic acid, a mild alpha hydroxy acid that has a lightening effect and fades age spots. Raw honey is fortified with a wide variety of nutrients such as vitamin B, manganese, iron, potassium, and calcium. When mixed with water, honey releases a peroxide property that helps heal acne and inhibits bacterial growth. In addition, honey is a humectant that adds moisture to the skin and provides it with an abundance of nutrient-rich enzymes.
Sunflower seed vegetable oil *, Beeswax *, Hazelnut vegetable oil, Sweet almond vegetable oil, Honey *, Vitamin E.
INCI (for specialists)
Helianthus annuus seed oil *, Cera alba *, Corylus avellana oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Mel *, tocopherol
* Ingredients from French Organic Farming