Natural Illusion Cream - Puawai 3 g
Natural Illusion Cream by NUI Cosmetics is a creamy eyeshadow and highligherthat turns into a powdery finish when applied.
- Puawei is a warm, shimmering rose shade
Whether on the eyelids, lips, upper cheekbones or the bridge of the nose, with this multi-purpose potty you can let your look shine in no time. Let it glow!
- 100% natural
- with certified organic ingredients
- Cream-to-powder texture
- available in 3 colors: pari, Puawei and Hookerse
- vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free
- How to use our all-rounder as an eyeshadow & highlighter: Dab it Natural Illusion Cream Eyeshadow on the upper cheekbones, the bridge of the nose or under the eyebrows and hide the light texture on all sides.
- Applied to the inner corners of the eyes, your gaze appears more alert and applied to the entire lid it gives you an extra luxurious glow.
- For a shimmer on your lips, you can use one lip brush Apply the Cream Eyeshadow directly to your lips or over the lipstick carry
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *, Mica (Mica), Myrica Pubescens (Laurel) Fruit Wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter *, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Olea Europaea (Olive ) Leaf Extract *, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Silica (Silicic Acid), CI 77492 (Iron (III) oxide hydrate), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract *, CI 77491 (Iron (III ) oxide), vanillin **.
* Certified organic
** natural component of essential oils
So I don't think it's suitable for anything it's advertised for.
It's a nice highlighter, but it has very little rosé in it. I think it's more towards champagne.
In my opinion, it is not suitable as an eyeshadow because it settles very quickly in the crease of the eyelid. Even as a lipstick, I don't find it nice or comfortable to wear.
And as a pure highlighter it is quite expensive ...