Everyday Day Cream 50 ml
Light and moisturizing day care with anti blue light complex. The soothing day cream supplies the skin with moisture, strengthens the protective barrier and gives it a beautiful glow.
Centella asiatica (also called Indian watersabel or tiger grass), hyaluronic acid, passion fruit and vitamin C. soothe the natural immune triggers in the skin, which can be overwhelmed by environmental pollution, oxidative stress and a hectic lifestyle. These aggressors can damage the collagen and elastin in the skin cells.
- suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Particularly recommended for dry / dehydrated and pale skin, rough texture, decreasing elasticity and fine lines
- light texture, moisturizing and soothing
- protects against environmental pollution and stimulates the build-up of collagen, with blue light protection
- maintains and protects with Indian watersabel, Hyaluronic acid, passion fruit, vitamin C, cacay oil and butterfly lilac
- without essential oils, fragrances and silicones
- non-GMO, cruelty free, vegan
The cream contains 2% butterfly lilac extract (Buddleja Officinalis Flower Extract). An active ingredient is obtained from its flowers, which protects the skin from damage caused by natural and artificial light with the so-called anti blue light effect. The visible skin damage caused by the blue light (computer, smartphones, etc.) is thus reduced. Cacay oil gives the skin new resilience and elasticity, reduces wrinkles, scars and provides moisture without stressing the skin.
Aqua, Caryodendron Orinocense Seed Oil *, Polyglyceryl-3 Rice Branate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol (plant-based) **, Betaine, Glycerin, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil +, Bio Butylene Glycol (plant-based) **, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Ascorbyl Isostearate, Buddleja Officinalis Flower Extract, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Propanediol (plant derived)
* Community sourced
** Ecocert or / and Cosmos certified
- Apply to face, neck and décolleté with your fingertips in the morning and massage gently into the skin to promote blood circulation.
- Tip: First that Everyday Glow Serum Apply to provide the skin with an extra dose of antioxidants and moisture.
- Butterfly lilac extract (Buddleja Officinalis Flower Extract) can the skin Protect from the harmful effects of Blue Light. It acts like a kind of protective shield and not only keeps out blue light, but also infrared and UV light. In addition, the active ingredient strengthens the skin barrier and elasticity by stimulating the production of elastin.
Indian watersabel / Tigergrass / Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica Extract) - In Ayurvedic medicine this is called waterabel also "tiger grass" and is one of the most important medicinal plants. According to legend, wounded tigers wallow in the leaves of the plant for better wound healing. Tiger grass has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerative effects on the skin. The plant promotes wound healing and the build-up of collagen. Tiger grass has proven itself especially for the care of mature skin, as it stimulates blood circulation.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil is an oxidation-stable, restructuring vegetable oil with a pronounced moisture-retaining effect. Damaged and dry skin in particular benefits from the moisturizing and cell-renewing properties. Meadowfoam is very gentle and also very suitable for sensitive skin. Leaves the skin feeling silky, smooth and non-greasy.
Hyaluronic acid (Hyaluronic Acid / Sodium Hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of the connective tissue lying between the skin cells. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also promotes the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
- Passion fruit seed oil (Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil) is an exceptional emollient, rich in vitamin A and essential fatty acids. Although the passion flower is highly moisturizing, it has a light texture that is non-greasy and is wonderfully absorbed by the skin.
- Mango Seed Oil (Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter / Oil) - Virgin mango oil provides moisture and has a calming and regenerating effect on the skin and scalp. The nutrient-rich oil contains various fatty acids, vitamins A, C, D and E as well as various minerals.
- Cacay oil (Caryodendron Orinocense Seed Oil) is obtained from the nuts of Cacay trees in Colombia. Cacay oil is a light, quickly absorbed oil, with a high proportion of antioxidants, vitamins and essential fatty acids. The pleasantly nutty scented oil has powerful cell-renewing properties, it contains approx. 50% more vitamin E than argan oil and three times more vitamin A than rose hip oil. And the high concentration of linoleic acid is responsible for effectively combating pimples, inflammation and skin diseases. A powerful combination of active ingredients for healthy skin.
- Willow Bark (Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract) has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It stimulates the metabolism, has a gently exfoliating effect, supports a smooth complexion and refines the pore texture. Natural salicylic acid promotes skin renewal and has an antibacterial effect.
I was looking for a richer cream for the winter that isn't too sticky or too greasy. Hereby I found this. Cares for well, absorbs well, smells pleasant. Top product.
I have been using Everyday Protective Day Cream for a long time and love it because of its great effect and its pleasant consistency. Feels great.