Antioxidant Defence Booster 12 g
The Antioxidant Defense Booster contains a concentrated load of antioxidants that effectively protect your skin from environmental pollution and solar radiation.
With niacinamide, cacay oil, vitamin C and microalgae, the potent powder stimulates collagen production, tightens the skin, has a brightening effect and gives your complexion a youthful radiance.
- The booster contains a blend of pure vitamin C and a desert plant-based antioxidant called Desertica, a desert algae. Both have been shown to stimulate collagen production and fight sun damage.
- In addition, there is niacinamide to strengthen the skin barrier, Schisandra extract protects and regenerates the skin in combination with cacay oil and plum extract.
- Kaolin has a light peeling effect and has a calming effect.
The Antioxidant Defense Booster is suitable for all skin types. Especially sun damaged skin or hyperpigmentation benefits, as well as skin types that are prone to blemishes or combination skin.
- suitable for all skin types, ideal for dull skin, hyperpigmentation or rough skin
- strong anti-aging properties, repairs and protects the skin
- has a brightening effect, supports an even skin tone, can reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Active ingredients: vitamin C, microalgae, niacinamide, schisandra extract, cacay and plum oil extract, kaolin
- Sensitive skin types should carry out a patch test beforehand
- subtle scent of marzipan
- comes with a measuring spoon (0,05 g)
- without essential oils, fragrances and silicones, non-GMO, cruelty-free, vegan
Mix the Antioxidant Defense Booster with your moisturizer, your favorite serum or with water. The powder dissolves and its antioxidant effects are activated. With daily use, the skin appears more radiant and fine lines, wrinkles and scars are minimized.
Ascorbic Acid, Kaolin, Prunus Domestica Seed Extract ^, Niacinamide, Scenedesmus Deserticola Ferment Extract, Caryodendron Orinocense Seed Oil *, Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Extract ^
* collected wildly
^ COSMOS certified
Free from: silicone, perfume, genetic engineering.
- Schisandra is a natural oil-soluble extract from the Chinese berry grape. This bio-active ingredient has anti-pollution properties and is therefore the perfect partner for the desert algae. Both ingredients work in tandem to regenerate stressed, soiled skin. Schisandra extract boosts cellular energy and protein synthesis.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) - supports the synthesis of lipids and ceramides, which are essential for the skin's barrier function. Improves the structure of the skin and evens out uneven skin tone. Helps with hyperpigmentation and reddened skin. Niacinamide can also reduce the overproduction of sebum. By balancing sebum production, pores appear smaller and less "stretched". Thanks to its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, niacinamide can also have a positive effect on inflammation and moderate acne.
- Desert algae lock in moisture and increase the moisture content of the skin. The desert alga supports the DNA repair processes and thus offers anti-UV, anti-heat and anti-drought properties. However, its super powers are truly unique: this unique active ingredient has the ability to repair skin cells from UV damage and bring tired, dry skin back to life.
- Vitamin C is a very powerful antioxidant that is involved in various enzymatic processes. Among other things, it promotes collagen synthesis, acts as a radical scavenger and protects the skin from oxidative stress. Vitamin C has a balancing effect on the skin tone and promotes an even and radiant complexion. Vitamin C can reduce sun damage and pigment spots and fight inflammation and skin irritation.
- Kaolin is one of the natural healing earths. The light emery effect is used to cleanse skin impurities, because the powdery structure removes dead / calloused skin cells. The grain of kaolin is much finer than that of the other healing earths, so that it is also suitable for thin and sensitive skin. Kaolin also absorbs dirt particles from the pore with the sebum and thus prevents pimples and blackheads.
- Cacay oil (Caryodendron Orinocense Seed Oil) is obtained from the nuts of Cacay trees in Colombia. Cacay oil is a light, quickly absorbed oil, with a high proportion of antioxidants, vitamins and essential fatty acids. The pleasantly nutty scented oil has powerful cell-renewing properties, it contains approx. 50% more vitamin E than argan oil and three times more vitamin A than rose hip oil. And the high concentration of linoleic acid is responsible for effectively combating pimples, inflammation and skin diseases. A powerful combination of active ingredients for healthy skin.
- Dissolve 0,05 g in the palm of your hand with a little water, one moisturizer or your Favorite serum and apply the mixture to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Gentle enough for everyday use.
- For very sensitive skin, use only a few times a week to start with, until the skin is used to it.
Use morning or evening.
Add a small amount of the powder to your cleansing oil to gently exfoliate your skin.