Amethyst Gua Sha Stone
Your skincare ritual gets a luxurious upgrade with this handcrafted Gua Sha stone made from the finest natural amethyst.
The Gua Sha stone has its permanent place in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and promotes the Lymph drainage and blood circulation and thus detoxification of the skin. It also relaxes the facial muscles and stimulates the skin tissue. Creams and serums can be absorbed better.
- Length about 8,5 cm
- Width about 6 cm
- the new version of the amethyst Gua Sha stone has become thicker and is packed in an environmentally friendly jute bag
Gua Sha: "Gua" means to rub, and "Sha" describes the resulting reddening of the skin.
100% amethyst stone
- The skin before treatment with a facial oil to prepare.
- Place the Gua Sha stone in the middle of the face and pull it with light pressure along the jaw towards the ears. Then work up over the cheeks to the eye area. Place the Gua Sha stone in the middle of the forehead and pull it outwards towards the temples and up to the hairline. VPull the chin down along the neck to stimulate the lymphatic drainage.
- Repeat each move 5 times
- A slight reddening after application is normal and disappears quickly.
- Use several times a week.