Rarefy Flawless Complexion Oil Serum 30 ml
An exquisite multitasker that supplies your skin with an infinite number of nutrients.
The Flawless Complexion Oil Serum combines the power of antioxidant oils, healing, vitamin-rich herbal infusions and soothing and anti-inflammatory ingredients. The refined oil serum clears the complexion, evens out the moisture content, soothes redness, soothes irritation and strengthens the skin against sensitivity and environmental aggressors.
- Suitable for all skin types, ideal for calming, clearing and for a balanced oil balance
- supplies deep layers of skin with moisture and increases its elasticity
- promotes a clear complexion and stimulates skin cell regeneration
- soothes inflammation and irritation and soothes redness
- strengthens the skin barrier, protects against environmental pollution
- nourishes and soothes with hemp seed oil, grape seed oil, jojoba oil, cranberry seed oil, olive oil, raspberry seed oil, hazelnut oil, papaya oil, tamanu oil, dandelion, calendula, blue tansy and chickweed
- the serum is absorbed immediately and refreshes the skin and senses with its sensual scent
- Rarefy is suitable due to its even finish as a primer for mineral make-up, concealer or foundation
Concentrated nutrition for the skin, which can improve the complexion of the skin in a powerful and visible way. Developed for a clear and flawless complexion, the multifunctional nutrients are precisely coordinated and mutually strengthen each other.
- Ingredients mainly from organic cultivation and from wild collections
- vegan, cruelty free
- Naturallogic is made by hand in small batches
- Warm up 3-10 drops in your hands morning and evening after cleansing, press them onto damp facial skin and massage in gently.
- The result is cleansed, refined, plump and visibly healthy skin.
- We recommend the for cleaning Lustral Purify Cleanser or Flourish Fruit Enzyme Cleanser Naturallogic.
- Hazelnut oil (Corylus avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil) has a high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids and contains linoleic acid, phosterols, vitamin E and various trace elements such as potassium, calcium and sulfur. It nourishes the skin, strengthens the skin barrier and has the ability to regenerate damaged cells. The delicate oil is non-comedogenic, well tolerated and quickly absorbed by the skin. It has a balancing effect and supports healthy sebum production. At the same time, it combats inflammatory impurities, provides moisture and has an excellent care effect for all skin types, especially dry, sensitive and flaky skin.
- Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil) is rich in the essential fatty acids Omega 6 and Omega 3. Hemp oil supports the natural protective barrier of the skin, which prevents the penetration of bacteria and toxins from the environment. The skin stays healthy and soft, is optimally supplied with moisture and looks nice and smooth. Hemp oil can also help with skin problems such as psoriasis, neurodermatitis or itchy and reddened skin. The anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antimicrobial effects of stearic acid, for example, are responsible for this. This soothes sensitive and irritated skin, allows pimples and small wounds to heal faster, prevents scars and prevents diseases. Gamma-linolenic acid binds water and thus provides a cushioning effect. The skin looks plump and wrinkles can be reduced.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Calendula / Marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, calming and wound-healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- Cranberry Seed Oil (Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil) has a high proportion of 2-times unsaturated linoleic acid and 3-times unsaturated α-linolenic acid, which supports the skin's own regeneration and metabolic processes. Antioxidants such as tocopherols and carotenoids protect the skin from oxidative damage and inhibit premature skin aging processes. Thanks to the perfect ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids, it can be easily absorbed by the skin.
- Raspberries (Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil / Extract) belong to the family of roses! Raspberries have a high proportion of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and are considered to be powerful anti-aging and UV protection. Supports the skin's self-healing powers and fights inflammation. Raspberry seed oil / extract supports the moisture supply, skin elasticity and barrier protection of our skin.
- Papaya (Carica Papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil) - the high vitamin C content supports collagen production and thus has a firming effect on the skin. Beta-carotene, vitamins A and E are powerful antioxidants that fight free radicals and improve complexion. Enzymes loosen dead skin cells and refine the complexion. Papaya contains the enzyme papain, which helps exfoliate the skin naturally to remove dead skin cells and cleanse the pores. Papaya also helps moisturize and regenerate the skin while improving its elasticity. The abundance of vitamin C helps lighten and even out skin tone.
- Tamanu Oil (Calophyllum Inophyllum Oil) is a moisturizing oil that has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect at the same time. It accelerates wound healing and stimulates the growth of new, healthy tissue. Use it for inflamed, irritated and barrier-disordered skin. It is also ideal for problematic and very sensitive skin.
- Blue Tansy / Blue Tansy (Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil) - Also known as Moroccan chamomile. The word "Tansy" comes from the Greek word "Athanaton" and means "immortal" - Blue Tansy promotes cell regeneration. The healing properties of Blue Tansy are based on the azulene pigment, which gives it a striking blue color, soothes the skin, and soothes redness and inflammation. Blue Tansy smoothes damaged capillaries and improves the strength and elasticity of the tissue.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil *, Corylus (Hazel) Seed Oil *, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil *, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil *, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil *, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Nut Oil *, Olea Europaea (Olive) Extra Virgin Oil *, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Infusion: (Arctium Lappa [Burdock] Root **, Taraxacum Officinale [Dandelion] **, Taraxacum Officinale [Chickweed] **, Calendula Officinalis [Calendula] *), Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil CO2 Extract *.
* Certified Organic
** Wild Harvested
This green oil is pleasant to use and smells very pleasantly relaxing in the evening
I fell in love with this oil. It smells of herbs and is really good for my skin. I'm over 60 and I have the feeling my skin is really absorbing it, very pleasant on the skin I take it with me as my day oil in alternation with the night the phyto oil