Phyto Nectar Radiance Oil Serum 30 ml
The luminosity strengthening oils from Phyto Nectar invigorate dull, thirsty skin with effective, bioactive plant nutrients.
Phyto Nectar acts as an instant moisture boost. The mixture of high-quality vegetable oils provides strong antioxidants, strengthens the skin against environmental pollution and gives your complexion a dewy appearance.
- Suitable for all skin types, particularly beneficial for dull, dull, dry, mature, sensitive and damaged skin
- Invigorating oils nourish intensely, strengthen the skin and give it a healthy glow
- nourishes and revitalizes with grapeseed oil, rose hip oil, squalane, hibiscus, raspberry seed oil, pomegranate, cranberry, acai berry, coenzyme Q10, sea buckthorn oil, vitamin E, jasmine, geranium and rose oil
- Ingredients mainly from organic farming
- vegan, cruelty free
- Naturallogic is made by hand in small batches
The Infusion from pure, cold-pressed oils from berry seeds, essential oils and the co-enzyme Q10 has a very high content of vitamins, phytonutrients and antioxidants. The oil serum improves the overall function of the skin. It is deeply supplied with nutrients, cell renewal is stimulated and resistance is strengthened.
- In the morning and in the evening after cleansing, warm a few drops in your hands and massage gently into the moist skin of the face.
- Then use a moisturizer.
- We recommend the for cleaning Lustral Purify Cleanser or Flourish Fruit Enzyme Cleanser Naturallogic.
- Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil) has a high content of linoleic acid and vitamins E and K. It is considered an oil with exceptionally powerful antioxidant and cell protecting properties. The oil promotes skin elasticity, has anti-inflammatory properties and has a regulating effect on sebum production.
- Rose hip seed oil, wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) is obtained from the fruits of the dog rose. It supports skin regeneration very effectively. Rich in vitamin C, minerals, beta-corten, flavinoids and malic acid, it helps with pigment spots and scars, supports skin elasticity and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. Flaky, mature and dry skin also benefits from using the oil.
- Hibiscus (Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis Flower Powder / Hibiscus Sabdari ﬀ a Flower Extract) has already been referred to as the "botox plant" because of its firming and lifting properties for the skin. Hibiscus contains natural AHA, which can speed cell renewal, exfoliate the skin easily, and control acne breakouts. Hibiscus strengthens elasticity, promotes regeneration and moisturizes skin and hair, and the presence of anthocyanocides helps make pores appear smaller due to its astringent properties.
- The essential rose oil (Rosa Damascena Flower Oil) from the flowers of the Damascena rose has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory effect, stimulates blood circulation and supports cell regeneration. An anti-aging ingredient that smoothes the skin.
- Squalane or squalane oil (squalane) is a light, non-comedogenic and non-greasy oil that leaves your skin silky smooth. Squalane is a natural component of our skin barrier and is therefore very well absorbed by our skin. It protects the skin from moisture loss and prevents the skin's own fats from oxidizing. The regenerating oil prevents age spots, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, makes the skin supple and promotes the oxygen supply and regeneration of the cells.
- Jasmin (Jasminum Officinale Oil / Extract) - the sensual, soft and exotic floral scent of jasmine has a calming effect, improves mood, alleviates fears and is said to have an energizing and aphrodisiac effect. Jasmine has an antibacterial effect and stimulates blood circulation, it promotes the self-regeneration of skin cells and combats inflammatory skin conditions. Also suitable for hair care.
- Sea buckthorn oil (Hippophae rhamnoides fruit / seed oil) is rich in anti-inflammatory omega fatty acids, which makes it particularly beneficial for inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and rosacea. Sea buckthorn is an excellent source of vitamin A, which increases cell turnover and promotes the regeneration of skin cells. The concentration of vitamin C in this powerful oil provides antioxidant protection, strengthens collagen in the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and photoaging.
- The acai berry (Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract / Acai Oil) is the fruit of the acai palm from South America. The acai berry contains monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids as well as a variety of minerals and vitamins, including vitamins C, E, B1, B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin) and B6. The contained antioxidants and polyphenols fight oxidative stress in skin cells. The berries contain all of the essential amino acids, including leucine, lysine and tryptophan. Acai hydrates the skin and helps reduce inflammation.
- Coenzyme Q10 - a small molecule antioxidant that can penetrate deep into the skin cells. It has anti-inflammatory, regenerative and skin-building effects. It inhibits collagen breakdown and reduces skin damage caused by free radicals.
- Cranberry Seed Oil (Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil) has a high proportion of 2-times unsaturated linoleic acid and 3-times unsaturated α-linolenic acid, which supports the skin's own regeneration and metabolic processes. Antioxidants such as tocopherols and carotenoids protect the skin from oxidative damage and inhibit premature skin aging processes. Thanks to the perfect ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids, it can be easily absorbed by the skin.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil *, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Squalane, Hibiscus Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil *, Cyanococcus (Blueberry) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Oil *, Vaccinium Macrocarpon ( Cranberry) Seed Oil *, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Oil *, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) CO2, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Astaxanthin, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Essential Oil *, Rosa Damascena (Rose Otto) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil *, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Absolute, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil CO2 *.
* Certified Organic
In my opinion one of the best face oils for mature or mature combination skin! After just a week, I noticed a significant improvement in my skin.
It will definitely be my new favorite product !!
(of course in combination with the Naturallogic Toner)
I usually take this oil at night, but sometimes together with the other oil. You can dose it wonderfully, it is very economical, is super absorbed, my skin feels very good with it