Eternal Milk Vitamin Peptide Treatment 30 ml
The weightless formula of Eternal Milk rejuvenates and regenerates the skin with clinically proven peptides, nourishing plant proteins, effective antioxidants and essential nutrients.
The light anti-aging serum also regenerates your skin 4 different peptides, different vitamins and highly concentrated vegetable proteins. An increased collagen production improves the firmness and elasticity of the skin and tightens the contours. With consistent, daily use, the skin becomes stronger, tighter and firmer.
- suitable for all skin types, particularly beneficial for mature, dry, sallow and damaged skin
- packed with vitamins, peptides and vegetable proteins that strengthen and nourish the skin and visibly smooth wrinkles
- supplies the skin with plenty of moisture and nutrients
- regenerates and firms with various peptides, Red ginseng, vitamin C, date seed extract, niacinamide, Indian watersabel, Hyaluronic acid, rose hip seed oil, squalane, algae extract and hibiscus
With the Vitamin Peptide Treatment you declare war on wrinkles and damaged skin. A real power house with many powerful ingredients. With consistent use, you can make your skin stronger and more resilient, and visibly smooth lines and wrinkles.
- Ingredients mainly from organic farming
- vegan, cruelty free
- Naturallogic is handcrafted in small batches
2021 BEAUTY SHORTLIST AWARDS EDITOR'S CHOICE!
- After cleansing and using a toner or an essence, apply approx. 1-2 pumps to the face, neck + décolleté and press gently into the skin. Then use a moisturizer.
- If you are using a face oil or a lighter serum, it is best to use the products in this order:
Cleansing, toners, water-based serums, face oils, moisturizers
- We recommend the for cleaning Lustral Purify Cleanser or Flourish Fruit Enzyme Cleanser Naturallogic.
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), also called rose (blossom) water, is obtained from rose blossoms. Rose distillate has soothing, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of roses.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) - supports the synthesis of lipids and ceramides, which are essential for the skin's barrier function. Improves the structure of the skin and evens out uneven skin tone. Helps with hyperpigmentation and reddening of the skin. Niacinamide can also reduce the overproduction of sebum. By balancing sebum production, pores appear smaller and less “stretched”. Thanks to its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, niacinamide can also have a positive effect on inflammation and moderate acne.
- Cacay oil (Caryodendron Orinocense Seed Oil) is obtained from the nuts of Cacay trees in Colombia. Cacay oil is a light, quickly absorbed oil, with a high proportion of antioxidants, vitamins and essential fatty acids. The pleasantly nutty scented oil has powerful cell-renewing properties, it contains approx. 50% more vitamin E than argan oil and three times more vitamin A than rose hip oil. And the high concentration of linoleic acid is responsible for effectively combating pimples, inflammation and skin diseases. A powerful combination of active ingredients for healthy skin.
- Peptide complex: tetrapeptide 10, tetrapeptide 21, hexapeptide 1 and powerful vegetable proteins from white lupine, green pea and sacha inchi stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, improve the skin contour, reduce the roughness of the skin and improve the firmness, firmness, suppleness and smoothness of the skin
- Rose hip seed oil, wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) is obtained from the fruits of the dog rose. It supports skin regeneration very effectively. Rich in vitamin C, minerals, beta-corten, flavinoids and malic acid, it helps with pigment spots and scars, supports skin elasticity and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. Flaky, mature and dry skin also benefits from using the oil.
- Vitamin C is a very powerful antioxidant that is involved in various enzymatic processes. Among other things, it promotes collagen synthesis, acts as a radical scavenger and protects the skin from oxidative stress. Vitamin C has a balancing effect on the skin tone and promotes an even and radiant complexion. Vitamin C can reduce sun damage and pigment spots and fight inflammation and skin irritation.
- Red Ginseng - Accelerates the process of skin surface regeneration and improves collagen formation, making the skin appear firmer and more radiant.
- Hibiscus (Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis Flower Powder / Hibiscus Sabdari ﬀ a Flower Extract) has also been referred to as the "botox plant" because of its firming and lifting properties for the skin. Hibiscus contains natural AHA, which can speed cell renewal, exfoliate the skin easily, and control acne breakouts. Hibiscus strengthens elasticity, promotes regeneration and moisturizes skin and hair, and the presence of anthocyanocides helps make pores appear smaller due to its astringent properties.
- Broccoli - originally from Asia, broccoli contains minerals as well as the skin-caring vitamins C, A and E. Broccoli extract / oil can thicken the surface of the skin and soothe and regenerate irritated and reddened skin.
- Indian watersabel / Tigergrass / Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica Extract) - In Ayurvedic medicine it is called water in Indiaabel also "tiger grass" and is one of the most important medicinal plants. According to legend, wounded tigers wallow in the leaves of the plant for better wound healing. Tiger grass has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerative effects on the skin. The plant promotes wound healing and the build-up of collagen. Tiger grass has proven itself especially for the care of mature skin, as it stimulates blood circulation.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Juice *, Rosa Damascene (Rose) Distillate *, Citrus Aurantium L. (Neroli) Distillate *, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Squalane *, Caryodendron Orinocense (Cacay) Nut Oil, Hexapeptide 1, Tetrapeptide 21, Tetrapeptide 10, Rosa Mosqueta (Rose) Hip Seed Oil *, Leucidal (Radish Root Ferment Filtrate), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Panax Ginseng (Red Ginseng) Extract, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date Palm) Seed Extract, Rosa Canina (Rose) Hip Extract *, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Nannochloropsis Occulata (Algae) Extract, Pullulan, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Lupinis Albumenus (Hydrolyzed Lupine) Seed Protein, Pisum Sativum (Green Pea) Hydrolized Protein, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Hydrolized Seed Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Seed Oil *, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter *, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Nelumbo Nucifera (Pink Lotus) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract CO2 , On iba Rosaedora (Rosewood) Oil, Santalum Austro-Caledonicum (Sandalwood) Oil, Citrus Aurantium L. (Neroli) Oil, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Absolute, Rosa Damascene (Rose) Absolute.
* Certified Organic