L'Oxygéné Romance 15 ml
Luxurious nail polish with inspiring colors from Nailberry.
- Color: nude pink / opaque
The creamy and slightly smoky tones of our nude pink give every nail an elegant vintage touch. Whether short or long nails, rounded or angular, this cultivated shade suits every season and every occasion!
Nailberry developed the L'Oxygéné collection with the aim of offering a healthier manicure without compromising on color.
- breathable, oxygen & water permeable
- 12 Free: without phthalates, including DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Triphenyl Phosphate, Alcohol, Parabens, Animal Derivatives and Gluten
- vegan, cruelty-free, certified halal, gluten-free
This ultra-light formula is easy to apply and delivers a smooth, streak-free and professional finish. Increase longevity with one order Shine & Breathe Top Coat Nailberry.
- To wash Your hands, then moisten a lint-free cotton pad with one nail polish remover and brush your nails to remove any remaining varnish, oils, and debris.
- File and buff your nails to smooth out uneven areas and achieve the length you want. Then apply a layer Strength & Breathe Base Coat on - our breathable formula to strengthen the nail.
- Apply a thin layer of your chosen one Nailberry- Apply polish with our wide, tapered brush to coat your nail flawlessly from base to tip.
- Then apply a second thin layer to give each nail a vibrant, professional-quality finish. Allow to air dry.
- Extend the shelf life and prevent fading with a layer of the revolutionary and breathable Shine & Breathe Top Coat for a special shine.
BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, ADIPIC ACID / NEOPENTYL GLYCOL / TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, STEARALCONIUM-1, BRYENTONITE, SILENCY-ALCOHOLIC, SILICONE-ALCOHOLIC, ISOLATE-BRYENTONITE, ISO-HOLE-ALCOHOLE, ISO-BUTHOLE-ALCO TRIMETHYLPENTANEDIYL DIBENZOATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), PHOSPHORIC ACID, DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, RED 6 LAKE (CI 15850), YELLOW 5 LAKE). (CI 19140).