Nourishing Body Remedy 100 ml
The Nourishing Body Remedy body oil is a certified organic, 100% pure, cold-pressed almond oil of the highest Merme quality.
A gentle, fast-absorbing and versatile body oil packed with nutrients. The soft organic almond oil nourishes, soothes and cares for your skin, nails, cuticles, feet and hair. Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and amino acids, it promotes skin firmness and elasticity without leaving an oily or greasy residue.
- suitable for all skin types, especially dry and sensitive skin
- Vitamin E keeps our skin cells healthy, protecting them from damage caused by UV rays and supporting smooth, supple and soft skin.
- Its essential fatty acids help retain moisture and can heal cracked, irritated skin.
- It helps with environmental dryness and reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
- The oil provides the skin with intensive nutrients and leaves no oily residue.
- Good for eczema, psoriasis and chapped skin. The high fatty acid content helps to soothe irritated and inflamed skin and reduce itching and redness.
- Smell: A natural, slightly nutty scent
- Certificates: Bio, Vegan, ECO
Perfect for dry skin in winter and tanned skin in summer. This oil is the savior for our skin all year round!
- Massage the Nourishing Body Remedy Oil evenly and gently into damp (or dry) skin.
- Especially on dry areas like elbows or knees.
- Suitable for everyday use - morning and evening.
- Ideal for skin allergies or after shaving.
- Applied to the eyelashes, the oil can promote their growth and lighten dark circles under the eyes.
100% cold-pressed almond oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil) from organic farming
Origin: Obtained from the kernels of the almond tree, which are native to Spain.
The Merme Quality promise: Merme Berlin leaves the oil exactly as it should be - in its natural yellow color and neutral smell - without added fragrances or preservatives. All ingredients are EU and ECO certified.
- Vitamin A - The all-round anti-aging weapon
- Also known as beta-carotene, vitamin A is the key to healthy cell development and is therefore found in most anti-aging products for mature or damaged skin.
- vitamin B - The proteins for your skin
- B vitamins are the ideal care for the prevention of dry and itchy skin as well as dermatitis and eczema. They're also fantastic natural brighteners for dark areas such as under the eyes.
- Vitamin E - For moisture
- Vitamin E combats dryness and helps the skin keep its natural oils in balance. It strengthens the skin's own protective function against harmful UV rays and replenishes the skin's moisture reserves after showering or treatment with aggressive chemicals.
- Minerals - The reparation artists
- The minerals iron, zinc, chlorine, magnesium and calcium are included. They are so highly concentrated that they soothe rough skin and make cracked areas supple again.
- Almond Oil / Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis / Sweet Almond Oil) is mild and well suited for the care of sensitive skin. Almond oil has a soothing, moisturizing and moisturizing effect. Dry, irritated and mature skin benefits particularly. Almond oil makes the skin soft and supple and is also good for hair care. Vitamins and the high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids (especially oleic acids) strengthen the barrier function and have a protective effect.