Facial Rejuvenating Vitamin-C Powder 12 g
The Brightening Vitamin-C Powder from Merme Berlin consists of 100% pure L-ascorbic acid. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that evens skin tone and creates an even complexion.
It combats visible signs of premature skin aging and restores the radiance of dull skin. Through the direct application of vitamin C in powder form (mixed with water), the active ingredient is particularly well absorbed by the facial skin.
- Certificates: Bio, Vegan, ECO
The benefits of vitamin C:
- It reduces sun damage, makes superficial pigment spots less visible and gives dull and blotchy skin a visible glow.
- It is a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from irritation, inflammation and environmental pollution.
- It reduces red spots caused by imperfections and improves the skin's natural healing process.
- It improves the effectiveness of sunscreens and better protects the skin from UV rays.
- 100% pure L-ascorbic acid
- pH value: 2,4
- Fine powder
- Made in the UK
- Tools included: 0,05 g measuring spoon
- Dilute one scoop of the powder with 20 drops of water in the palm of your hand and mix. The powder must be completely dissolved in order to be absorbed by the skin. Apply it to your face or mix it with a care product (see below).
- If you want to use multiple products in one care routine, start with the vitamin C and apply your face oil or moisturizer at least 15-20 minutes later. Oils should not be used as a mixture with the vitamin C powder, as it will not dissolve properly.
- A tingly sensation can occur as your skin regulates for the first 2 weeks.
- It is ideal to use it every other evening or up to 2 times a week.
- Interrupt the application should irritation occur.
- Avoid eye contact. L-ascorbic acid is not suitable for sensitive skin. We recommend testing the powder on a small area first.
- We recommend a dosage of 5% (1 part powder, 19 parts water) for an effective pH value of 2,2 - 2,5.
- Avoid combining it with products that contain niacinamide (vitamin B3) or retinol (vitamin A), as this can reduce the effectiveness.
- For maximum anti-aging and brightening effects: use the pure vitamin C powder on cleansed skin. Perfect before moisturizing or a facial oil. Vitamin C is also excellent in the morning as UV protection.
- Start with a low dosage if your skin is getting used to vitamin C or is sensitive.
- Give your cleaning product a vitamin C boost: Mix the vitamin C powder with your cleaning product as soon as it has dissolved in water.
- Mix Up Your Own Vitamin C Moisturizing Cream: Add a few extra antioxidants to your moisturizer or serum by mixing them with the dissolved vitamin C powder.
- Mix the dissolved vitamin C powder into your face mask. Particularly suitable for clay masks.
Super great shop ..... always happy to order
Merme products keep their promises