Facial Antioxidant Mist 100 ml
Provides a lot of moisture, tightens and soothes the skin.
The Facial antioxidant crap from Merme is pure, calming and hydrating water that is packed with antioxidantsthat strengthen, firm and tighten the skin cells. The skin immediately feels refreshed and the pores are freed from dirt residues and excess oil.
The organic rose water from Merme Berlin can keep acne-prone skin clean and fresh all day long thanks to its antibacterial properties.
- has a subtly sweet rose scent
- Balancing pH value
- anti-inflammatory, antibacterial
- a calming
The Facial Antioxidant Mist gently hydrates the skin and is instantly absorbed without leaving any residue. It can be used on all skin types, especially sensitive, irritated or acne-prone skin.
- Spray onto cleansed skin as often as desired.
- Suitable for daily use, morning and evening.
- Most effective right after showering. Showering opens the pores of the skin so that the rose water can move in faster. The water mist also provides immediate cooling during the day.
- The Facial Antioxidant Mist can also be used after cleansing and before the facial oil or moisturizer in a 3-step program.
- Suitable for all skin types.
100% Bulgarian rose water (Rosa damascena flower water)
Certification: organic, vegan
Origin: Our Bulgarian roses are grown in their natural habitat. Only the freshest rose petals are used in the distillation. No additional water or preservatives are used for the production.
Merme Quality promise: Merme has left the water as it should be - slightly milky by nature and with a scent of roses - no water, perfumes, chemicals or preservatives have been added. All Merme Berlin Ingredients are EU organic certified by our trusted suppliers.
- Vitamin B3 - works against redness, calming and soothing.
- When applied to the surface, vitamin B3 is the drug of choice to heal irritated skin due to its soothing properties. The natural protection of the skin is strengthened by powerful antioxidants and inflammation and imperfections in the complexion are prevented. B3 is particularly effective because it fights acne in the early stages (sebum oxidization) before pimples can even develop.
- V - combats aging
- Also known as beta-carotene, vitamin A is the key to cell development. Found in most anti aging wrinkle treatments. Contained in all red fruits and vegetables.
- Vitamin C - the collagen producer
- Vitamin C or ascorbic acid is an antioxidant that promotes tissue growth and produces collagen. Additionally, it helps lighten pigmentation and dark spots.
- Vitamin D - the natural protection of the skin
- Removes limescale residues that have gotten onto the face through the water. It also protects the skin from environmental damage (such as air pollution and UV damage) by helping the skin to regenerate cells.
- Vitamin E - for moisture
- Combats dryness and helps the skin keep its natural oils in balance. It strengthens the skin's own protective function against harmful UV rays and replenishes the skin's moisture stores after showering or harsh chemicals.