Advanced Eye Therapy 10 ml
Eye bags? Tired eyes? Fine lines? Here the eye roller from Merme help.
The Advanced Eye Therapy eye roller is made from 100% pure prickly pear oilthat combats the first skin damage caused by free radicals in a natural and effective way and provides intensive moisture in the process. cold-pressed, powerful dose of vitamin K and E to reduce the signs of aging and dark circles under the eyes. The gentle rollerball also cools you down to reduce swelling.
- Fine lines or crow's feet
- Dark circles under the eyes
Origin: Extracted from wild prickly pear cactus from Mexico. About 1000 kg of cactus are needed to extract one liter of the oil. This is done using a very time-consuming and complex process in which neither heat nor chemical additives are involved.
Organic, Vegan, Eco Label
- Gently roll the Advanced Eye Therapy Rollerball back and forth on the cleansed skin below the eye.
- You can also use it to massage your skin around your eyes if you have more time.
- Suitable for daily use.
- Best to use in the morning and in the evening.
- Avoid direct eye contact.
- Tip: Apply after a warm shower for best results. The steam created by showering works like a sauna, opening the pores of your skin, which means that the oil can be better absorbed.
100% cold-pressed prickly pear oil (Opuntia ficus-indica Oil) from organic farming
- Vitamin E - For more moisture
- Prickly pear oil contains more vitamin E than any other vegetable oil on the market. It combats dryness and helps your skin lock in its own natural oils. It also strengthens the skin's own UV protection and replaces moisture lost through frequent showering.
- vitamin K - Prevention of blood clotting (dark circles under the eyes)
- Dark circles and spider veins are caused by poor blood circulation caused by broken capillaries. Vitamin K prevents the blood from flowing through these tiny veins in the skin under the eyes, helping to even out skin tone and soften dark areas.
- Omega 6 (linoleic acid) - food for the skin
- Healthy fatty acids are more effective on the skin and act as a barrier to lock in moisture and soothe allergies. They not only have a beautifying effect, but are important to get and keep healthy and lively skin.
- oleic acid - The helper
- Another fatty acid that is packed with intense moisture. Oleic acid is an extremely important booster for other vitamins and nutrients to make it easier for them to penetrate the skin.