Time Miracle Reface Sleep & Peel Overnight Serum
The ultra-fine serum exfoliates and smoothes the skin overnight and refines the skin tone.
With the Sleep & Peel Overnight Serum from Mádara counteract the first signs of aging - while you sleep! The gentle peeling formulation contains exfoliating lactobionic acid and regenerative, northern birch water. With regular use, the innovative serum can minimize dark spots and pigmentation, improve skin tone, smooth out small wrinkles and plump the skin.
Anti-aging serum with peeling effect
- suitable for all skin types, especially mature, tired and dull skin
- smoothes wrinkles, corrects the skin tone, plumps the skin and fights pigmentation
- exfoliates and renews with lactobionic acid, birch water, jojoba oil, bisabolol, sea buckthorn, tocopherol and hyaluronic acid
- ECOCERT Cosmos certified and cruelty free
The advanced formulation from the Mádara Laboratories combine the power of pure ingredients with the latest scientific findings. After just a few applications, the serum can ensure a smoother and plumper-looking complexion.
- Apply to cleansed skin in the evening.
- Do not apply any other skin care products for at least an hour.
- It is recommended to use it 3 times a week or 2–3 times a year as a 30-day treatment.
- Do not expose your skin to direct sunlight during and after treatment.
- Always use one Sun protection.
- Birch sap has a proven positive effect on signs of premature skin aging. Known for its skin-healing and cleansing properties, birch also has an astringent effect. Birch has anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing properties, supports scalp health and is effective against hair loss and dandruff.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- sea buckthorn is rich in anti-inflammatory omega fatty acids, which makes it particularly beneficial for inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and rosacea. Sea buckthorn is an excellent source of vitamin A, which increases cell turnover and promotes the regeneration of skin cells. The concentration of vitamin C in this powerful oil provides antioxidant protection, strengthens collagen in the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and photoaging.
- Hyaluronic Acid (Hyaluronic Acid / Sodium Hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of connective tissue, it fills and supports the connective tissue. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is also responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also promotes the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
- Bisabolol / Alpha-Bisabolol can be obtained from the essential oils of chamomile and from the wood of the candeia tree. Bisabolol is very well tolerated and ideal for irritated or irritated skin. Dry or blemished skin also benefits from its soothing and healing properties. Alpha-bisabolol antibacterial and can help against pigment spots. Bisabolol acts on the melanocyte receptors to reduce irritation, which can lead to a decrease in melanin synthesis. This process can reduce skin pigmentation and lead to a "brightening" effect.
BETULA ALBA (BIRCH) JUICE*; LACTOBIONIC ACID; SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*; GLYCEROL***; PENTYLENE GLYCOL; POLYGLYCERYL-6 STEARATE; CETEARYL ALCOHOL; SODIUM PCA; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDES; ISOAMYL LAURATE; POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE; AROMA; COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE; DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE; TRIHEPTANOIN; POLYGLYCERYL-6 BEHENATE; CELLULOSE; BISABOLOL; XANTHAN GUM; HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES (SEA BUCKTHORN) FRUIT OIL*; ASCORBYL PALMITATE; PALMITIC ACID; STEARIC ACID; TOCOPHEROL; AQUA; SODIUM PHYTATE; HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID; SODIUM HYALURONATE; BENZYL SALICYLATE**; LIMONENE**; CITRAL**; LINALOOL**
* Ingredients from organic farming
** From natural essential oils
*** Made using organic ingredients
99% natural origin of total
76% organic of total
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by ECOCERT