Time Miracle Age Defence Day Cream 50 ml
Anti-aging care for every day. This luxurious anti-aging day cream provides moisture, comfort and lasting protection.
The unique anti-aging formulation contains multi-molecular hyaluronic acid, skin-identical moisturizers and a cellular bio-complex with antioxidant extracts from seven Nordic plants.
- Unique formulation based on rejuvenating Nordic birch sap with 0% added water
- Birch sap is a fluid with a proven positive effect on signs of visible skin aging
- The effect was dermatologically tested in a study with 35 women aged 29-70 years over 4 weeks. All subjects reported visibly fewer fine lines and improved skin elasticity and firmness.
- vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free
- Mádara Products are Ecocert certified
The cream refreshes a tired complexion, protects against environmental stress factors, supports the skin's natural collagen formation and preserves your skin's youthful, smooth and radiant appearance.
- The Time Miracle line includes the following products:
- Age Defense Cream, Renewal Night Cream, Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Cream, Repair serum and the Facelift Day Cream.
- Apply to cleansed skin in the morning.
- For gentle facial cleansing Cleaning oil, a mild one Foam cleaner, Micellar water, a moisturizing face soap or Gel use.
- Birch sap has a proven positive effect on signs of premature skin aging. birch is known for its skin-healing and cleansing properties and also has an astringent effect. Birch has anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing properties, supports scalp health and is effective against hair loss and dandruff.
- Contains the from Mádara developed CELL REPAIR BIO-COMPLEX, which directly and effectively supports the body's own collagen formation. The active ingredient also contains wrinkle-reducing minerals and algae-based firming polysaccharides.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- sea buckthorn is rich in anti-inflammatory omega fatty acids, which makes it particularly beneficial for inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and rosacea. Sea buckthorn is an excellent source of vitamin A, which increases cell turnover and promotes the regeneration of skin cells. The concentration of vitamin C in this powerful oil provides antioxidant protection, strengthens collagen in the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and photoaging.
- Red clover extract (Trifolium Pratense (red clover) Flower Extract), also known as fodder clover or meadow clover, is obtained from the flowers of the plant. Red clover extract has an antioxidant and regenerating effect, the isoflavones/phytoestrogens and polysaccharides it contains stimulate skin renewal and improve skin moisture levels. This makes the skin look firmer and more elastic. Also traditionally used against eczema and dandruff. The extract is part of the CELL REPAIR BIO-COMPLEX developed by MÁDARA, which directly targets collagen formation, supports tightening, regenerates the skin and protects against free radical damage.
- Horse chestnut extract (Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed) tones, strengthens blood vessels and has astringent properties. The blood circulation-promoting effect gives the skin a pleasant freshness and a clear complexion. It is also anti-inflammatory and soothing.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) contains flavonoids, potassium salts and saponins and up to 10% silica. The acid is an essential building block of the skin tissue and promotes the renewal, elasticity and firmness of the skin. Horsetail stimulates blood and lymphatic circulation and supports supple and smooth skin. Horsetail is a very old plant species and covered huge forests together with ferns and club moss about 350 million years ago.
- Hyaluronic Acid (Hyaluronic Acid / Sodium Hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of connective tissue, it fills and supports the connective tissue. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is also responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also promotes the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
BETULA ALBA (BIRCH) JUICE*; SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*; ISOAMYL LAURATE; GLYCEROL; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDES; GLYCERYL STEARATES; POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE; CETEARYL ALCOHOL; betaines; SODIUM PCA; HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDS (SEA BUCKTHORN) FRUIT EXTRACT*; TRIFOLIUM PRATENSE (RED CLOVER) FLOWER EXTRACT*; SODIUM LEVULINATE; ALCHEMILLA VULGARIS (LADY'S MANTLE) EXTRACT*; GALIUM VERUM (LADY'S BEDSTRAW/MADARA) EXTRACT*; VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS (BILBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT*; AROMA; DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE; DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE; AQUA; CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) ***; MICA (CI 77019)***; SODIUM ANISATE; BETA GLUCAN; CHITIN; TOCOPHEROL; LACTIC ACID; AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM (HORSE CHESTNUT) SEED EXTRACT*; ASCORBYL PALMITATE; EQUISETUM ARVENSE (HORSETAIL) EXTRACT*; XANTHAN GUM; SODIUM HYALURONATE; SODIUM PHYTATE; HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID; CITRONELLOL**; GERANIOL**; LINALOOL**; LIMONENE**; BENZYL SALICYLATE**
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
** From natural essential oils
*** Pure mineral pigments
100% of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin
78% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT