Superseed Soothing Hydration Facial Oil 30 ml
A hydrating and soothing elixir of 8 unique, nourishing botanical oils that instantly restores moisture, elasticity and comfort to the skin.
- The small, hard seeds of black currant and cranberry are rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. They reduce skin irritation and soothe the skin.
- The sea buckthorn berry is a powerhouse with antioxidants and carotenoids. It nourishes the skin and has a regenerative effect on the cell structure.
- Broccoli, avocado, oats, rose hips and evening primrose are excellent against dry skin and promote skin elasticity.
This mixture of Nordic berry seeds, fruits and green vegetables is quickly absorbed by the skin and unfolds its lasting effect in the deeper layers of the skin.
- especially for dry, dehydrated, tense and sensitive skin
- helps against fine lines, flaking, skin irritation and dry spots
- effectiveness in the Mádara Scientifically confirmed in laboratories, their effect on the deep cell level has been proven
- vegan, cruelty free
- Mádara Products are Ecocert certified
The Superseed line is a trio (Anti Age Recovery, Radian Energy, Soothing hydration) from highly potent oil serums. Each oil is a potent organic skin care product using the finest ingredients from the purest nature. The formulations contain 8 to 10 carefully selected bio-active oils from berries, fruits and vegetable seeds.
- Apply mornings and evenings to cleansed and still damp skin and massage in gently.
- Or/and a few drops in yours moisturizer give and apply.
- For gentle facial cleansing Cleaning oil, a mild one Foam cleaner, Micellar water, a moisturizing face soap or Gel use.
- Avocado (persea gratissima oil / fruit extract) are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins, copper, folic acid and magnesium - all building blocks for healthy skin and hair. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin's moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles. In hair care, it gives shine, moisturizes, strengthens and repairs damage to dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Rosehip seed oil or wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) is obtained from the fruits of the dog rose and is considered a very effective vegetable oil for skin care. The oil is rich in provitamin A, vitamins C and E, minerals, carotenoids and polyunsaturated fatty acids. Wild rose oil fights free radicals, promotes cell renewal in the skin and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. The oil promotes collagen production, is well tolerated and very suitable for dry, flaky skin, pigment spots and scars. Impure skin also benefits from the high proportion of anti-inflammatory linoleic and linolenic acids.
- Sea buckthorn kernel oil (Hippophae rhamnoides fruit / seed oil) is rich in anti-inflammatory omega fatty acids, which makes it particularly beneficial for inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, eczema and rosacea. Sea buckthorn is an excellent source of vitamin A, which increases cell turnover and promotes the regeneration of skin cells. The concentration of vitamin C in this powerful oil provides antioxidant protection, strengthens collagen in the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and photoaging.
- Oat extract (Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract) has moisturizing, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. Acts as a natural skin cleanser, removes dirt and impurities, reduces pores, improves tone and smooths the skin texture.
- Broccoli seed oil - Linoleic acid has anti-inflammatory properties and reduces reddening of the skin and protects against environmental influences. Fights age spots and chronic light damage. The light oil has a smoothing effect on the skin and gives the skin a delicate and soft appearance.
- Evening Primrose oil (Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) oil) calms the skin, makes it smoother and slows down moisture loss. The high proportion of omega-6 fatty acids as well as vitamins and minerals have a regenerating and healing effect. Relieves itching and works against neurodermatitis and psoriasis. Dry, rough, flaky and inflammatory skin particularly benefits from the nourishing properties of the oil.
- Cranberry Seed Oil (Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil) has a high proportion of 2-times unsaturated linoleic acid and 3-times unsaturated α-linolenic acid, which supports the skin's own regeneration and metabolic processes. Antioxidants such as tocopherols and carotenoids protect the skin from oxidative damage and inhibit premature skin aging processes. Due to the perfect ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids, it can be easily absorbed by the skin. The high vitamin C content promotes the renewal of skin and hair.
PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*; DECYL COCOATE; SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*; DIHEPTYL SUCCINATE; OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL*; RIBES NIGRUM (BLACKCURRANT) SEED OIL*; ROSA CANINA (ROSE HIP) FRUIT OIL*; HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDS (SEA BUCKTHORN) FRUIT EXTRACT*; AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL OIL*; BRASSICA OLERACEA ITALICA (BROCCOLI) SEED OIL*; TOCOPHEROL; VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL*; AROMA; CAPRYLOYL GLYCERIN/SEBACIC ACID COPOLYMER; LINALOOL**; LIMONENE**; CITRONELLOL**; GERANIOL**
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
** From natural essential oils
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
63% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT