SOS Hydra Recharge Cream 50 ml
Tiefe Feuchtigkeitsversorgung für gestresste Haut. Die SOS Hydra Recharge Cream ist besonders für dehydrierte und gestresste Haut geeignet.
Sie spendet intensiv Feuchtigkeit, strafft und beruhigt strapazierte Haut. Betain hydriert und hyaluronic acid locks in moisture in the skin and thus prevents dehydration.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially for dry and stressed skin, also suitable for sensitive skin.
- bildet auf der Haut eine zarte Schutzschicht, die die Feuchtigkeit einschließt und vor umweltbedingten Schäden schützt
- eine 80 % Steigerung der Hydration wurde nach einer 4-wöchigen Verwendung dermatologisch nachgewiesen (Mádara Studie)
- hydriert mit Rosenhydrolat, Jojobaöl, Sanddorn, Leinsamen, Pfingstrosen Extrakt, Brennessel Extrakt, Hyaluronsäure und Milchsäure
- vegan, Ecocert certified
- clinically tested
In combination with natural antioxidants from Nordic flax seeds and peony, the formulation counteracts premature skin aging. The skin is tightened, optimally moisturized and protected against dehydration.
- Apply to cleansed skin in the morning and / or evening, or whenever the skin feels thirsty or stressed.
- For gentle facial cleansing Cleaning oil, a mild one Foam cleaner, Micellar water, a moisturizing face soap or Gel use.
AQUA; SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*; GLYCERIN; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE; GLYCERYL STEARATE; BEHENYL ALCOHOL; ISOAMYL LAURATE; ROSA DAMASCENA (ROSE) FLOWER WATER*; HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES (SEA BUCKTHORN) FRUIT EXTRACT*; SODIUM PCA; SODIUM LEVULINATE; AROMA; CETEARYL ALCOHOL; LECITHIN; CELLULOSE; SODIUM ANISATE; PALMITIC ACID; STEARIC ACID; LACTIC ACID; GLYCINE SOJA STEROLS; LINUM USITATISSIMUM (FLAX) SEED EXTRACT*; URTICA DIOICA (NETTLE) LEAF EXTRACT*; XANTHAN GUM; PAEONIA LACTIFLORA (PEONY) ROOT EXTRACT; SODIUM HYALURONATE; SODIUM PHYTATE; ASCORBYL PALMITATE; HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID; TOCOPHEROL; CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES)***; BENZYL ALCOHOL; SODIUM BENZOATE; POTASSIUM SORBATE; CITRONELLOL**; GERANIOL**; BENZYL SALICYLATE**; EUGENOL**
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
** From natural essential oils
*** Pure mineral pigments
100% of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin
19% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT
Flaxseed Oil/Extract (Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Extract/Oil) – The oil's high omega-3 content has anti-inflammatory properties and can help quell breakouts and soothe irritated, dry skin. The oil locks in moisture and keeps the skin hydrated and healthy, which can help the skin become firmer. In addition, cell-regenerating properties are ascribed to it. In hair care, flaxseed supplies the hair follicles with nutrients and promotes hair growth and hair elasticity. Combats dry and flaky scalp.
- sea buckthorn is rich in anti-inflammatory omega fatty acids, which makes it particularly beneficial for inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and rosacea. Sea buckthorn is an excellent source of vitamin A, which increases cell turnover and promotes the regeneration of skin cells. The concentration of vitamin C in this powerful oil provides antioxidant protection, strengthens collagen in the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and photoaging.
- Hyaluronic acid (hyaluronic acid / sodium hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of the connective tissue, it fills and supports the connective tissue. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also promotes the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
- Peony Root Extract (Paeonia Lactiflora) commonly used in traditional medicine of Korea, China and Japan. Peony root has a diverse chemical composition consisting of essential oils, flavonoids, saponins, tannins, and polysaccharides. The peony is said to have toning, antioxidant and line-reducing effects, while paeoniflorin, proanthocyanidins and flavonoids can protect skin cells from environmental damage and aging. In addition, the polysaccharides contained in the peony activate cell activity.
- Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract) is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. The nettle is traditionally used to treat eczema, wounds and even psoriasis. The extracts are rich in vitamins A and E, flavonoids, carotenoids and sitosterol and help the skin to protect itself from environmental pollution. Nettle has a sebum-regulating effect.
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), also known as rose flower water or hydrolate, is extracted from rose flowers and has soothing, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of roses.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Sodium PCA ist ein Derivat der natürlich vorkommenden Aminosäure Prolin; es wird als Konditionierungsmittel verwendet. Natrium-PCA ahmt die natürlichen Feuchthaltefaktoren (NMFs) der Haut nach und trägt dazu bei, den optimalen Feuchtigkeitsgehalt der Haut zu erhalten.
- Betaine (betaine, betaine, cocamidopropyl betaine, trimethylglycine, glycine betaine) is a natural amino acid derivative that is obtained from sugar molasses (e.g. sugar beet). Depending on the form, betaine is used in skin care or as a surfactant. In skin care, betaine has a conditioning effect, relieves irritation and protects against dehydration. It has high moisturizing properties. In washing-active products, it has a foam-stabilizing effect; as an additive in shampoos and hair conditioners, it strengthens the hair, gives it volume and increases the grip of the hair.
I recommend anyone who has a night job in the hospital. I use it after night shift. The skin quickly returns to its normal tone. I use it with SOS serum.
I love the smell and the lightness that the cream has. My skin feels really relaxed after using it.
After the long winter period, the skin on my face has become dry, especially over the eyebrows. I use this product together with SOS HYDRA Repair Intensive Serum. I should say - good results in the first few weeks of use. Since my face tends to get dry in the summer due to the sun, I will continue to use these products every day no matter what time of year. I would also recommend it to anyone who wants to add extra moisture to their skin.