Nourish And Repair Shampoo 250 ml
The Nourish And Repair Shampoo gently cleanses, fights split ends and regenerates dry and damaged hair.
Mild coconut surfactants and extracts from Nordic nettle and quince cleanse thoroughly and give your hair powerful shine right down to the tips. Your hair is strengthened and regains its natural suppleness.
- for dry and damaged hair
- combats hair fatigue and has a regenerating effect
this shampoo comes in a bottle made from 100% recycled old plastic
This product will be in the Mádara Factory (Riga, Latvia) made with 100% green electricity from renewable sources. All formulas are responsibly developed in our laboratories, are skin-friendly and biodegradable, free of aggressive chemicals and potential environmental pollutants.
We use environmentally responsible packaging solutions, including recycled plastics, recycled marine waste, and residues from sugar cane and wood production.
- Let it foam up, let it work in briefly and rinse off.
- In order to achieve an optimal result, then use the Nourish And Repair Conditioner use.
- Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract) is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. The nettle is traditionally used to treat eczema, wounds and even psoriasis. The extracts are rich in vitamins A and E, flavonoids, carotenoids and sitosterol and help the skin to protect itself from environmental pollution. Nettle has a sebum-regulating effect.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein is obtained from wheat protein by hydrolysis. It strengthens the resilience of the hair by depositing itself as a protective film in the outer cuticle and thus reducing stresses such as exposure to the sun, straightening, blow-drying, salt and chlorinated water. The protein protects against dehydration, gives shine and makes the hair silky soft. The essential components are peptides and amino acids.
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), also called rose petal water, is made from rose petals and has soothing, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of roses.
- Betaine (betaine, betaine, cocamidopropyl betaine, trimethylglycine, glycine betaine) is a natural amino acid derivative that is obtained from sugar molasses (e.g. sugar beet). Depending on the form, betaine is used in skin care or as a surfactant. In skin care, betaine has a conditioning effect, relieves irritation and protects against dehydration. It has high moisturizing properties. In washing-active products, it has a foam-stabilizing effect; as an additive in shampoos and hair conditioners, it strengthens the hair, gives it volume and increases the grip of the hair.
- Quince extract (Pyrus Cydonia (Quince) Fruit Extract) has a soothing and moisturizing effect on the skin. It contains organic acids that lighten and brighten the skin slightly. Quince acids smooth the hair fiber, making hair softer and giving it shine.
AQUA; SODIUM COCO SULFATE; COCO-GLUCOSIDES; ROSA DAMASCENA (ROSE) FLOWER WATER*; COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE; GLYCEROL***; betaines; GLYCERYL OLEATES; SODIUM CHLORIDE; CITRIC ACID; AROMA; BENZYL ALCOHOL; PYRUS CYDONIA (QUINCE) FRUIT EXTRACT*; URTICA DIOICA (NETTLE) LEAF EXTRACT*; BRASSICA ALCOHOL; HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN; SODIUM BENZOATES; BRASISSYL ISOLEUCINATE ESYLATE; POTASSIUM SORBATE; LIMONENE**; LINALOOL**
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
** Natural essential oils
***Made using organic ingredients
99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
8% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
I really like the unobtrusive scent. A great shampoo for this price range. My thick hair looks silky and good
Just like "Grow", this one also has a wonderful natural scent. Very soft hair after the first wash.
Pleasant scent, good cleaning performance, hair is soft and well-groomed after washing.