The award-winning micellar water from Mádara removes impurities and make-up without damaging the skin's natural protective barrier.
Micellar water has a balancing effect and provides moisture, make-up and impurities are gently and thoroughly removed in one step. The formula with hyaluronic acid, softening aloe vera and antioxidant peony root extract nourishes and soothes the skin, leaving it clean, fresh and silky smooth.
- perfect for all skin types, also suitable for the eye area
- Cleans and cares with aloe, witch hazel, hyaluronic acid, rose hydrolate and peony extract
- dermatologically tested
- vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, ECOCERT certified
The micellar water is based on moisturizing organic aloe vera, organic witch hazel, organic rose blossom water, skin-tightening hyaluronic acid and soothing Nordic peony.
- Apply to a cotton pad and rub it over your face, eyes and lips.
- No need to rinse with water.
- Further facial care with one Serum, a natural one facial oil, moisturizer, a care for the Eyes, lip balms or night care continue.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Hamamelis / Witch Hazel / Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract) - Witch hazel leaf extract helps remove excess oil, is anti-inflammatory and balances the pH of the skin. Known for reducing acne and firming the skin. Natural healing properties for a clearer complexion.
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), also known as rose (flower) water, is obtained from rose petals. Rose distillate has soothing, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of roses.
- Peony root extract (Paeonia lactiflora) is widely used in traditional medicine in Korea, China, and Japan. Peony root has a diverse chemical composition consisting of essential oils, flavonoids, saponins, tannins, and polysaccharides. The peony is said to have toning, antioxidant and line-reducing effects, while paeoniflorin, proanthocyanidins and flavonoids can protect skin cells from environmental damage and aging. In addition, the polysaccharides contained in the peony activate cell activity.
- Hyaluronic acid (Hyaluronic Acid / Sodium Hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of connective tissue, it fills and supports the connective tissue. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is also responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also promotes the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE) LEAF JUICE *; BUTYLENE GLYCOL; GLYCERIN **; CAPRYLYL / CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE; HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH-HAZEL) LEAF WATER *; ROSA DAMASCENA (ROSE) FLOWER WATER *; AQUA; POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE; SODIUM LEVULINATE; SODIUM BENZOATE; LACTIC ACID; PAEONIA LACTIFLORA (PEONY) ROOT EXTRACT; SODIUM PCA; AROMA; PROPANEDIOL; XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE; ANHYDROXYLITOL; BENZYL ALCOHOL; XYLITOL; SODIUM HYALURONATE; POTASSIUM SORBATE; PHRAGMITES COMMUNIS EXTRACT; PORIA COCOS EXTRACT; RHAMNOSIS; GLUCOSE; GLUCURONIC ACID
* Ingredients from organic farming ** Made using organic ingredients
99% of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin
16% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Natural and organic cosmetic certified by ECOCERT
Very pleasant smell, feels good on the skin and cleanses thoroughly.
The micellar water does what it should and does not have an intrusive scent, which I think is very good.
I am very satisfied with the micellar water, especially since you don't have to rinse it off