Hyaluronic Anti-Pollution CC Cream LSF 15 Medium 40 ml
Natural formula with SPF 15: The Hyaluronic Anti-Pollution CC Cream SPF 15 by Mádara is an absolute multitasker.
With its silky texture, it gives your skin a natural, even and radiant complexion. Small blemishes, redness and pigment spots are concealed in a completely natural way without your complexion appearing like a mask.
The balanced broadband protection against UVA and UVB rays and the deeply hydrating ones hyaluronic acid makes the City CC Cream indispensable for every city dweller.
The CC cream has been clinically tested for its protective properties. The light cream doesn't clog pores and helps prevent inflammation. The shade adapts to your skin tone. Feel free to ask for samples if you'd like to try the color.
- Mineral broad spectrum protection against UV rays SPF 15
- with a light tint that adapts to the skin tone
- conceals impurities, redness and pigment spots
- silky, natural finish
- protects against environmental influences and does not clog the pores
- moisturizes the skin with hyaluronic acid
- suitable for all skin types
- Mádara Cosmetics are Ecocert Cosmos Natural certified
- Directly on your skin or yours moisturizer Apply.
- Also recommended on cloudy days.
ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE) LEAF JUICE *; DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE; ISOAMYL LAURATE; ZINC OXIDES; GLYCERIN **; SORBITAN OLIVATE; CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDES) ***; CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) *; Lecithin; POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE; SILICA; AQUA; CELLULOSE; HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES (SEA BUCKTHORN) FRUIT EXTRACT *; HYPERICUM PERFORATUM (ST. JOHN'S WORD) EXTRACT *; CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT; QUERCUS ROBUR (OAK) BARK EXTRACT; VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT; SODIUM CHLORIDE; SORBITAN CAPRYLATE; PALMITIC ACID; HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID; SODIUM HYALURONATE; STEARIC ACID; PROPANEDIOL; CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES) ***; CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES) ***; CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) ***; BENZOIC ACID; ASCORBYL PALMITATE; SODIUM PHYTATE; TOCOPHEROL; VANILLIN; POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
** Made using organic ingredients
*** Pure mineral pigments
99% natural origin of total
9% organic of total
- Zinc Oxide is a white pigment that occurs naturally. Zinc oxide is widely used in skin care, it works against pathogens and inflammation and promotes wound healing. Zinc oxide is also a mineral UV filter that protects the skin from harmful UVB and UVA rays. Mineral filters are small particles that reflect sunlight. The UV blocker is photostable so that it does not disintegrate under UV radiation and its protective effect lasts for a longer period of time.
- Titanium dioxide (Titanium Dioxide) is a natural white pigment that is used as a UV filter in skin care. The mineral filter reflects sunlight and thus protects the skin from harmful UV rays. Titanium oxide and zinc oxide are both good UV filters that protect against both UVA and UVB radiation. Titanium oxide protects somewhat better against UVB rays, while zinc oxide protects better against UVA rays. A combination of both pigments can optimize sun protection.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Beeswax (Cera Falva, Cera Alba) - The wax forms a protective film on the skin and thereby binds moisture, but without closing the pores. Beeswax also has a slightly antiseptic effect and can relieve inflammation. It soothes irritated skin and can even help with eczema. The vitamin A contained in the wax promotes cell renewal and thus counteracts premature skin aging.
- Hyaluronic acid (Hyaluronic Acid / Sodium Hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Topical hyaluronic acid forms a thin, viscoelastic surface film that fixes moisture on the skin surface and helps to smooth the skin and increase its elasticity. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and wrinkles and plump the skin.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
One of my favorite Madara products with a pleasant smell. It is easy to apply to the skin of the face, evens out the skin tone and goes perfectly with it. I use it every day. Better than well-known foundation creams.
I really like this CC cream! Easy to use and blends well with the skin. Very light and long lasting. I like the ingredients and that it has SPF protection. I think I've found my new favorite CC cream.