Deep Moisture Regenerating Night Cream 50 ml
Fulfill your dream of a youthful looking complexion with this rejuvenating night cream. With moisturizing Hyaluronic acid and revitalizing algae and tomato extracts This easily absorbed, antioxidant-rich moisturizer helps neutralize daily environmental damage and combat premature aging.
- suitable for all skin types
- revitalizing anti-aging care overnight
- moisturizing mixture Rose distillate, aloe vera, Avocado oil, tomato extract, marigold, hyaluronic acid, Rose hip, seaweed, banana and chamomile
- Mádara Products are ECOCERT Cosmos Natural certified
- vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free
- dermatologically tested
The regenerating night cream supports the nocturnal renewal of the skin and thus ensures a rested, supple and radiant complexion.
- Apply to cleansed face and neck every evening.
- For gentle facial cleansing Cleaning oil, a mild one Foam cleaner, Micellar water, a moisturizing face soap or Gel use.
AQUA; SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL *; ALCOHOL; ROSA DAMASCENA (ROSE) FLOWER WATER *; PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL *; POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER *; CAPRYLIC / CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE; CETEARYL ALCOHOL; HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES (SEA BUCKTHORN) FRUIT EXTRACT *; SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT *; GLYCERIN ***; CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (CALENDULA) FLOWER EXTRACT *; CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (CAMOMILE) FLOWER EXTRACT *; AROMA; ALGAE (ALGAE) EXTRACT; STEARIC ACID; PALMITIC ACID; PLANTAGO MAJOR (PLANTAIN) LEAF EXTRACT *; CELLULOSE; XANTHAN GUM; SODIUM HYALURONATE; TOCOPHEROL; ASCORBYL PALMITATE; SODIUM PHYTATE; LACTIC ACID; HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID; CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES) ****; LIMONENE **; LINALOOL **; CITRAL **
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
** Natural essential oils
*** Made using organic ingredients
**** Pure mineral pigments
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
22% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
- Tomato extract (Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract) contains a high proportion of the potent antioxidant lycopene, which gives tomatoes their typical red color. Licopene protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals and can delay the skin's aging processes.
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), too Rose (blossom) water called, is obtained from rose petals. Rose distillate has soothing, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of the aroma of roses.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - Strictly speaking, jojoba oil is not an oil, but a vegetable wax. Its high percentage of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care.
- Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima Oil) - The light green oil, obtained by pressing from the pulp of the avocado, contains many essential fatty acids and vitamins. It supports the skin in its moisture balance and protects it from drying out and thus prevents wrinkles.
- hyaluronic acid (Hyaluronic Acid / Sodium Hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Topical hyaluronic acid forms a thin, viscoelastic surface film that fixes moisture on the surface of the skin and helps to smooth the skin and increase its elasticity. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and wrinkles and plump the skin.
- shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Bananas are high in potassium and vitamin A. Banana is great for dry skin, it moisturizes and helps the skin retain moisture.
- Algen are extremely nutritious and full of proteins and amino acids. Nine essential amino acids strengthen the skin, make it supple and moisturise it. Also contain many powerful antioxidants. Algae extract supports the skin with premature aging, acne, redness, uneven skin tone and dryness. The secondary plant substance chlorophyll stimulates the oxygen supply and cell renewal.
- Sea buckthorn kernel oil (Hippophae rhamnoides fruit / seed oil) is rich in anti-inflammatory omega fatty acids, which makes it particularly beneficial for inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, eczema and rosacea. Sea buckthorn is an excellent source of vitamin A, which increases cell turnover and promotes the regeneration of skin cells. The concentration of vitamin C in this powerful oil provides antioxidant protection, strengthens collagen in the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and photoaging.