Deep Moisture Nourish Cream 50 ml
Thirst quencher for dry skin. This richly formulated cream helps maintain healthy moisture levels and soothes the dehydrated epidermis.
Natural hyaluronic acid, vitamins C and E as well as extracts from rose hip, oats and sea buckthorn provide essential nutrients, which visibly improve the appearance of dry and rough skin.
- for dry to very dry skin
- dermatologically tested - nourishing moisturizer
- provides intensive moisture and protects against dehydration
- moisturizing mixture of sea buckthorn, aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, Rose hip, seaweed, banana and oats
- Mádara Products are ECOCERT Cosmos Natural certified
- vegan, cruelty free
Natural Vitamins, minerals, bioflavonoids and other biologically active substances provide the skin with a multitude of nutrients. The result? Firmer, moisturized and radiant skin.
- Apply to cleansed skin in the morning and / or evening.
- Before the moisturizer and after cleaning we recommend one Toner to apply, such as the Comforting toner.
- For gentle facial cleansing Cleaning oil, a mild one Foam cleaner, Micellar water, a moisturizing face soap or Gel use
ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE) LEAF JUICE *; AQUA; SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL *; ALCOHOL; ROSA DAMASCENA (ROSE) FLOWER WATER *; GLYCERIN ***; DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE; POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE; CETEARYL ALCOHOL; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER *; DIHEPTYL SUCCINATE; PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL *; PLANTAGO MAJOR (PLANTAIN) LEAF EXTRACT *; SODIUM PCA; HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES (SEA BUCKTHORN) FRUIT EXTRACT *; ROSA CANINA (ROSEHIP) FRUIT EXTRACT *; AROMA; AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT *; Lecithin; STEARIC ACID; PALMITIC ACID; XANTHAN GUM; ALGAE (ALGAE) EXTRACT; MICA (CI 77019) ****; CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) ****; SODIUM HYALURONATE; SODIUM PHYTATE; TOCOPHEROL; ASCORBYL PALMITATE; CAPRYLOYL GLYCERIN / SEBACIC ACID COPOLYMER; LACTIC ACID; HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID; LIMONENE **; LINALOOL **; CITRAL **
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
** Natural essential oils
*** Made using organic ingredients
**** Pure mineral pigments
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
26% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), too Rose (blossom) water called, is obtained from rose petals. Rose distillate has soothing, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of the aroma of roses.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - Strictly speaking, jojoba oil is not an oil, but a vegetable wax. Its high percentage of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care.
- Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima Oil) - The light green oil, obtained by pressing from the pulp of the avocado, contains many essential fatty acids and vitamins. It supports the skin in its moisture balance and protects it from drying out and thus prevents wrinkles.
- hyaluronic acid (Hyaluronic Acid / Sodium Hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Topical hyaluronic acid forms a thin, viscoelastic surface film that fixes moisture on the surface of the skin and helps to smooth the skin and increase its elasticity. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and wrinkles and plump the skin.
- shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Bananas are high in potassium and vitamin A. Banana is great for dry skin, it moisturizes and helps the skin retain moisture.
- Algen are extremely nutritious and full of proteins and amino acids. Nine essential amino acids strengthen the skin, make it supple and moisturise it. Also contain many powerful antioxidants. Algae extract supports the skin with premature aging, acne, redness, uneven skin tone and dryness. The secondary plant substance chlorophyll stimulates the oxygen supply and cell renewal.
- Sea buckthorn kernel oil (Hippophae rhamnoides fruit / seed oil) is rich in anti-inflammatory omega fatty acids, which makes it particularly beneficial for inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, eczema and rosacea. Sea buckthorn is an excellent source of vitamin A, which increases cell turnover and promotes the regeneration of skin cells. The concentration of vitamin C in this powerful oil provides antioxidant protection, strengthens collagen in the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and photoaging.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The products are all very good, unfortunately an invoice from DHL with customs duties of CHF 21 came unexpectedly after the shipment
Dear Mrs. Kraft,
We do not charge VAT for deliveries to Switzerland. However, Swiss VAT and customs duties may apply. These can be invoiced by the parcel delivery company. We point this out in our shipping conditions to Switzerland.
Apart from that, we are pleased that you like the products!
Greetings to Switzerland,