Daily Defence Ultra Rich Balm 60 ml
Ultra-rich balm to protect the skin in dry and extreme weather conditions.
The Daily Defense Ultra Rich Balm for the whole body, reliably protects against cold and dry air. Vitamin-rich oils from the Nordic cloudberry and sea buckthorn soothe, moisturize and strengthen the natural skin barrier. Particularly recommended in winter and for sensitive skin. Leaves the skin soft and supple.
- rich all-purpose balm protects against wind and cold
- to be used for all dry skin areas, also suitable for chapped lips, calluses or cuticles
- Cloudberry, sea buckthorn oil, Cocoa butter and olive oil make the skin supple and provide moisture and nutrients
- suitable for all skin types, including sensitive baby and children's skin
- Mádara Products are ECOCERT Cosmos Natural certified
- vegan, cruelty free
To test the effectiveness of the Daily Defense Cream under really extreme conditions, came this Mádara-Team on a challenging trip to the far north and organized an outdoor photo shoot beyond the Arctic Circle, in Lapland. The new DD cream reliably protected the skin, lips and hands of our team from the cold and the wind.
- Apply to the body as needed to protect the skin from dryness and roughness.
AQUA; THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER *; OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL *; GLYCERIN; POLYGLYCERYL-6 STEARATE; CETEARYL ALCOHOL; HELIANTHUS ANNUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED CERA; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER *; CAPRYLIC / CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE; DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE; OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES; RUBUS CHAMAEMORUS (CLOUDBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT *; SODIUM LEVULINATE; PALMITIC ACID; STEARIC ACID; POLYGLYCERYL-6 BEHENATE; AROMA; SODIUM ANISATE; CELLULOSE; RHUS VERNICIFLUA PEEL CERA / RHUS SUCCEDANEA FRUIT CERA; SHOREA ROBUSTA RESIN; LACTIC ACID; HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES (SEA BUCKTHORN) FRUIT EXTRACT; XANTHAN GUM; CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES) ***; SODIUM PHYTATE; ASCORBYL PALMITATE; TOCOPHEROL; LIMONENE **; LINALOOL **; CITRAL **
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
** Natural essential oils
*** Pure mineral pigments
100% of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin
27% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
- cocoa butter (Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter) is easy to spread and leaves the skin feeling velvety and soft. Saturated fatty acids such as palmitic acid and stearic acid have a lipid replenishing effect and strengthen the skin barrier. Vitamin E, alpha-tocopherol, trace elements and minerals help the skin to regenerate and compensate for cell damage. A powerful moisturizer especially for dry and mature skin.
- olive oil (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit / Leaf Oil) - provides moisture and makes the skin feel soft. Consists of 85% essential fatty acids with a high proportion of linoleic acid that supports the skin's protective barrier. Vitamin E and polyphenols are powerful free radical scavengers and protect against premature skin aging.
- Sea buckthorn oil / extract / Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides fruit / seed oil / extract) is rich in anti-inflammatory omega fatty acids, which makes it particularly beneficial for inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, eczema and rosacea. Sea buckthorn is an excellent source of vitamin A, which increases cell turnover and promotes the regeneration of skin cells. The concentration of vitamin C in this powerful oil provides antioxidant protection, strengthens collagen in the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and photoaging.
- Sunflower oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) has a high content of lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog.
- shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I use the cream as a hand cream. It is very rich, but absorbs well and my hands are protected. It's quite a soft texture, which is what I like. It should actually be for my father, who has an itchy and dry nose, it burned him briefly when he applied it, hence a * print.