Colour And Shine Shampoo 250 ml
Color enhancing shampoo enriched with Nordic Linseed, Horse Chestnut and Hydrolysed Wheat Protein.
The Color and Shine Shampoo from Mádara Preserves and enhances the color intensity of colored hair, protects the tone and strengthens it from within. The natural active ingredients of linseed, horse chestnut and plantain gently cleanse and give vitality and shine.
- for colored and / or treated hair
- Gently cleanses and protects stressed and colored hair
strengthens the hair shaft, leaves the hair healthy and shiny
- Mádara Products are ECOCERT Cosmos Natural simulation software
- Packaged in a 60% recycled tube to reduce the amount of plastic packaging produced annually
Your hair becomes noticeably softer, more supple and reflects incoming light rays. Use with the Color & Shine Conditioner for best results.
- Massage into damp hair.
- Let it froth and rinse.
- To achieve the best result, afterwards Mádara Color and Shine Conditioner use.
AQUA; SODIUM COCO-SULPHATES; COCO-GLUCOSIDE; ROSA DAMASCENA (ROSE) FLOWER WATER *; COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE; BETAINE; SODIUM CHLORIDE; GLYCERYL OLEATE; LACTIC ACID; AROMA; BENZYL ALCOHOL; PLANTAGO MAJOR (PLANTAIN) LEAF EXTRACT *; AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM (HORSE CHESTNUT) SEED EXTRACT *; LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED EXTRACT *; BRASSICA ALCOHOL; CITRIC ACID; HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN; SODIUM BENZOATE; BRASISSYL ISOLEUCINATE ESYLATE; POTASSIUM SORBATES; LIMONENE **; LINALOOL **
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
** Natural essential oils
99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
5% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein is obtained from wheat protein by hydrolysis. It strengthens the resilience of the hair by depositing itself as a protective film in the outer cuticle and thus reducing stresses such as exposure to the sun, straightening, blow-drying, salt and chlorinated water. The protein protects against dehydration, gives shine and makes the hair silky soft. The essential components are peptides and amino acids.
- Plantain - Moisturizes hair, soothes scalp, softens hair.
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), also known as rose (blossom) water, is obtained from rose blossoms. Rose distillate has soothing, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of roses.
- Betaine (Betaine) - Betaine is a natural component of sugar beet/beetroot. It supports the washing-active substances in shampoos. It has a high moisturizing effect, strengthens the hair and gives it more volume and suppleness.
- Flaxseed Oil/Extract (Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Extract) – The oil's high omega-3 content has anti-inflammatory properties and can help quell breakouts and soothe irritated, dry skin. The oil locks in moisture and keeps the skin hydrated and healthy, which can help the skin become firmer. In addition, cell-regenerating properties are ascribed to it. Also very effective for hair care.
- Horse chestnut extract (Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed) - tonic, strengthens blood vessels and has astringent properties. The blood circulation-promoting effect gives the skin a pleasant freshness and a clear complexion. It is also anti-inflammatory and soothing.