Brightening AHA Peel Mask 60 ml
AHAs for glowing skin. The Brightening AHA Peel Mask instantly radiates your skin thanks to a super dose of natural active acids.
Fruit acids and vitamin C from quince, combined with moisturizing lactic acid and soothing elder flowers guarantee efficient peeling. Dead skin cells are gently removed, leaving your skin looking renewed, smooth and fresh.
- removes dead house cells - smooth, radiant skin appears
- stimulates cell renewal, reduces age spots and wrinkles
- particularly effective for dull, tired skin, signs of aging, wrinkles, age spots, clogged pores and acne
- cleanses the skin deep into the pores
- not suitable for sensitive skin
- Mádara Products are ECOCERT Cosmos Natural certified
- vegan, cruelty free
Peeling mask softens age spots and counteracts the formation of wrinkles. The pores of your skin are thoroughly cleaned, cell growth is stimulated and the skin is regenerated.
Apply to cleansed face 1-2 times a week.
- Normal / dry / combination skin: leave 3-10 minutes on the skin
- Oily / combination skin / problem skin: leave on skin for 5-15 minutes
- Immediately after use: do not sunbathe
Nutritional ValuesAQUA; LACTIC ACID; GLYCEROL; LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER WATER*; GALACTOARABINAN; MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE; POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE; GLUCOMANNAN; MICA (CI 77019)***; CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) ***; AROMA; CELLULOSE GUM; PYRUS CYDONIA (QUINCE) FRUIT EXTRACT*; SAMBUCUS NIGRA (ELDER) FLOWER EXTRACT*; ETHYL LAUROYL ARGINATE HCL; XANTHAN GUM; LIMONENE**
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
** From natural essential oils
*** Pure mineral pigments
100% of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin
7% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Natural Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT
Surprisingly comfortable feeling after first use - my skin really bloomed, got smooth and glowing.
I really like this exfoliating mask. It is very easy to use and the skin feels fantastically clean afterwards.
I chose this mask primarily because it contains fruit acids to exfoliate my acne scarred skin, and now it's definitely part of my weekly deep cleaning session! As recommended, I use it once a week - the skin feels and looks more radiant. I am very satisfied with the result!