Mermaid Thermal Water Soap 100 g
The particularly high proportion of organic coconut oil in Mermaid Thermal Water Soap creates a lush, creamy lather that softens the skin in combination with Organic shea butter leaves skin supple and mildly cared for.
The fitosterols and linoleic acid contained in cold-pressed sesame oil promote cell regeneration in the skin. Pink Clay from France is rich in minerals that soothe and strengthen the skin.
- suitable for all skin types, especially for sensitive and dry skin
Shea butter gently cleanses and leaves the skin supple and cared for
- Fitosterol and linoleic acid from sesame oil promote cell regeneration
- soothes and strengthens the skin with pink clay from France
- contains high-quality organic vegetable oils
- floral fragrance with a fine note of cinnamon and lots of creamy foam
In addition to organic plant extracts, moisturizing cocoa butter and nourishing olive oil, the LIMA soaps pamper you with Hungarian thermal water, which is rich in beneficial minerals such as sodium, bicarbonate, magnesium and calcium.
All LIMA soaps are vegan and cruelty-free and contain 100% natural ingredients. Handmade in Hungary.
- Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) protects the skin from free radical damage and premature aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil is comedogenic but still helps against impurities and is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and makes the skin supple.
- Thermal water is known for its antibacterial and refreshing effect on the skin. It contains many valuable, beneficial minerals such as sodium, magnesium and calcium. In skin care products, it reduces redness and small pimples while soothing the skin and reducing irritated, dry or itchy areas. It also invigorates tired, dull skin and gives it refreshing moisture.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the karité tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Sesame Oil (Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil) consists largely of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid and oleic acid. The oil with lecithin and vitamins E and A removes harmful deposits from the skin and thus signs of premature skin aging. Sesame oil also has a soothing effect, reduces redness and strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
- Suitable for daily body and face cleansing.
- After use, you can store the soap in a clean and dry soap dish.
Nutritional ValuesCocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Aqua (Thermal water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum***, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Sodium Citrate, Illite, Kaolin, Limonene**, Linalool **, Citral**, Geraniol**, Benzyl Benzoate**, Benzyl Salicylate**, Cinnamal**, Coumarin*
* certified organic ingredient
** component of natural essential oil
*** mixture of 100% natural essential oils