Chocola Thermal Water Soap 100 g
The Chocola Thermal Water Soap is a gentle peeling soap with an enticing scent of blood orange, cocoa and cinnamon. Creamy foam and gentle coffee peeling grains pamper and care for the skin.
Pure vegetable oils such as virgin olive oil, coconut oil and plenty of cocoa butter have been blended into this vegan soap to gently cleanse and care for your skin. The coffee peeling grains it contains invigorate the skin and stimulate blood circulation.
- suitable for all skin types
- freshly ground coffee powder cleans, exfoliates and invigorates the skin
- stimulates blood circulation
- with mineral-rich Hungarian thermal water
- contains high quality organic vegetable oils and cocoa butter
- smells refreshing of blood orange, cocoa and cinnamon
In addition to organic plant extracts, moisturizing cocoa butter and nourishing olive oil, the LIMA soaps pamper you with Hungarian thermal water, which is rich in beneficial minerals such as sodium, bicarbonate, magnesium and calcium.
All LIMA soaps are vegan and cruelty-free and contain 100% natural ingredients. Handmade in Hungary.
- Suitable for daily body cleansing.
- To fully enjoy the peeling effect, gently massage the bar of soap along your legs, stomach and arms.
- After use, store the soap in a clean and dry soap dish.
- Olive Oil (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit / Leaf Oil) moisturizes and makes the skin feel soft. Consists of 85% essential fatty acids with a high proportion of linoleic acid that supports the skin's protective barrier. Vitamin E and polyphenols are powerful free radical scavengers and protect against premature skin aging.
- Thermal water is known for its antibacterial and refreshing effect on the skin. It contains many valuable, beneficial minerals such as sodium, magnesium and calcium. In skin care products, it reduces redness and small pimples while soothing the skin and reducing irritated, dry or itchy areas. It also invigorates tired, dull skin and gives it refreshing moisture.
- Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter) is easy to spread and leaves a velvety, soft feeling on the skin. Saturated fatty acids such as palmitic acid and stearic acid have a moisturizing effect and strengthen the skin barrier. Vitamin E, alpha-tocopherol, trace elements and minerals help the skin to regenerate and compensate for cell damage. A powerful moisturizer especially for dry and mature skin.
- Castor oil (Ricinus communis seed oil) consists largely of ricinoleic acid, which has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. The oil works against impurities, moisturizes, improves the texture of scars and smoothes the skin. Its high content of vitamin E also helps fight free radicals and premature skin aging.
- Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) protects the skin from free radical damage and premature aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil is comedogenic but still helps against impurities and is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and makes the skin supple.
- Coffee seed oil / extract (Coffea Arabica / Robusta Seed Oil / Extract (coffee beans)) is obtained from green, unroasted coffee beans. With its high content of linoleic acid, polyphenols, sterols and vitamin E, coffee seeds fight free radicals and signs of premature skin aging. Coffee seed oil / extract provides moisture, strengthens the natural barrier function of our skin and is an effective stimulant for the synthesis of collagen and elastin. Has a firming effect on the skin and supports skin firmness, caffeine promotes blood circulation.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Aqua (Thermal water), Sodium Hydroxide, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Parfum***, Sodium Citrate, Coffea Arabica Seed Extract, Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Theobroma Cacao Seed Powder, Limonene**, Linalool**, Cinnamal**
** natural ingredient in essential oil
Glycerin: naturally arises during the saponification process.
100g +/- 10%
The scent is really great, but unfortunately the peeling particles feel very scratchy in more sensitive areas.
I was surprised at how creamy this soap is and I really enjoy using it. I also like the chocolate smell.
The scent is great, unfortunately I find the peeling from the coffee grains too hard, although I am otherwise not sensitive. Care ok. So won't buy it again