Aspira Thermal Water Soap 100 g
The Aspira Thermal Water Soap is a particularly gentle and refreshing body and face soap with detoxifying and antibacterial mineral salt.
The Aspira Mineral Soap is particularly skin-friendly and contains a lot of creamy coconut oil and mineral salt from Parajd. Your skin is cared for and detoxification is promoted at the same time. The salt is rich in minerals that are good for all skin types and have a particularly beneficial and antibacterial effect on problem skin and acne.
- suitable for all skin types, especially impure skin and acne
- Minerals strengthen and detoxify your skin and ensure better elasticity
- Olive, cocoa, coconut and castor leave a soft and radiantly healthy skin
- gentle peeling thanks to fine grains of salt
- with mineral-rich Hungarian thermal water
- contains high quality organic vegetable oils and cocoa butter
- particularly invigorating after sport or the sauna
In addition to organic plant extracts, moisturizing cocoa butter and nourishing olive oil, the LIMA soaps pamper you with Hungarian thermal water, which is rich in beneficial minerals such as sodium, bicarbonate, magnesium and calcium.
All LIMA soaps are vegan and cruelty-free and contain 100% natural ingredients. Handmade in Hungary.
- Suitable for daily body cleansing.
- With impure skin, the soap can also be used on the face thanks to its antibacterial properties.
- After use, it is best to store the soap in a clean and dry soap dish.
- Thermal water is known for its antibacterial and refreshing effect on the skin. It contains many valuable, beneficial minerals such as sodium, magnesium and calcium. In skin care products, it reduces redness and small pimples while soothing the skin and reducing irritated, dry or itchy areas. It also invigorates tired, dull skin and gives it refreshing moisture.
- Olive Oil (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit / Leaf Oil) moisturizes and makes the skin feel soft. Consists of 85% essential fatty acids with a high proportion of linoleic acid that supports the skin's protective barrier. Vitamin E and polyphenols are powerful free radical scavengers and protect against premature skin aging.
- Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter) is easy to spread and leaves a velvety, soft feeling on the skin. Saturated fatty acids such as palmitic acid and stearic acid have a moisturizing effect and strengthen the skin barrier. Vitamin E, alpha-tocopherol, trace elements and minerals help the skin to regenerate and compensate for cell damage. A powerful moisturizer especially for dry and mature skin.
- Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) protects the skin from free radical damage and premature aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil is comedogenic but still helps against impurities and is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and makes the skin supple.
- Sea Salt / Sea Salt has a disinfecting and detoxifying effect, it removes residues from care and styling products and frees the skin from deposits and dead skin cells. A light peeling effect promotes blood circulation, the skin is supplied with a variety of minerals and the cell metabolism is stimulated. Removes excess sebum from oily hair.
- Castor oil (Ricinus communis seed oil) consists largely of ricinoleic acid, which has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. The oil works against impurities, moisturizes, improves the texture of scars and smoothes the skin. Its high content of vitamin E also helps fight free radicals and premature skin aging.
Nutritional ValuesCocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Aqua (Thermal water), Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride (Sea salt), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil* , Perfume***, Sodium Citrate, Linalool**, Limonene**
* from controlled ecological cultivation ** natural ingredients in the essential oil
Glycerin: naturally arises during the saponification process.
100g +/- 10%
My skin feels rather dry after cleaning. Wouldn't buy it again.
I like this soap very much, it smells very pleasantly fresh and gives me energy for the day.
Basically a nice soap, but unfortunately I'm a little disappointed that you hardly smell the lavender. It smells very fresh and pleasant, but unfortunately not as lovely as I had hoped.