Mineral Foundation SPF 15 - Porcelain
A bestseller right from the start - the popular Mineral Foundation with SPF 15 from Lily Lolo. It creates a base that looks and feels like your best complexion yet!
- Porcelain is for a very fair complexion with a neutral undertone suitable
The finely ground mineral pigments give a flawless and wonderfully natural finish. Unevenness and slight redness are effortlessly covered. the The opacity of the award-winning foundation can be determined individually. With a natural sun protection of SPF 15, the powder foundation is the ideal basis for every day.
- oil-free, suitable for all skin types
- with sun protection SPF 15
- contains fine light-reflecting mica, ideal for minimizing impurities and fine lines
- with active antibacterial ingredients
- can be built up in layers
- Full size resealable can, no spillage or mess
- Refill - environmentally friendly, for refilling
- non-comedogenic, vegan & cruelty free
All products from Lily Lolo are free from harmful chemicals, nanoparticles, parabens, bismuth oxychloride, talc, synthetic dyes and fillers, as well as fragrances and preservatives.
Foundation Guide: How do I find the right foundation?
- Before you begin, make sure you have the moisturizer is completely withdrawn.
- Give a little Foundation in the lid of the powder compact.
- Best to use the Great Kabuki Brush to pick up the product.
- Tap off any excess powder and apply using circular motions.
- Start where coverage is most needed. Continue applying light pressure until the desired coverage is achieved.
- It is best to try two or three samples to choose the perfect shade. If a shade looks too ashy, it's too pale for you; if it looks orange, it's too dark. Remember, a lot of people need a summer and winter tone. You can also mix and match shades to find the perfect tone that way.
- You can find them all here Makeup brush.
MICA, ZINC OXIDES [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE)]. Vegan friendly