Bless Beauty Balm 30 ml
Im Bless Beauty Balm from Leahlani cold-pressed organic oils fuse with rich plant butterto care for your skin incomparably soft and to improve the skin's elasticity.
Bless Beauty Balm melts between your fingertips and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. This highly concentrated beauty balm without water, wax and emulsifiers is packed with 100% effectiveness. Shea butter, cocoa butter, argan oil, moringa seed oil, marula seed oil and jojoba oil provide everything your skin needs. The fatty acids, vitamins, beta-carotene, linolenic acids and antioxidants it contains care for, strengthen and protect the skin deep into the epidermis.
- suitable for all skin types, especially for dry, sensitive and mature skin
silky-soft, luxurious beauty balm
- moisturizes, reduces fine lines and makes your skin wonderfully soft
- promotes skin balance and improves the complexion
Of the pink, velvety texture to the delicately sweet and soothing scent of orange blossom and blue tansy - every ingredient in the Bless Beauty Balm pampers your skin and senses with love, vitality and lots of aloha!
- Apply a small amount of Bless Beauty Balm to toned, moist skin as a moisturizer.
- Then massage gently onto the face, neck and décolleté to lock in moisture and soften the skin.
- Wait a few minutes for your skin to absorb bless before applying makeup.
- You can Leahlani Also use Bless to moisturize your lips.
- As a cleansing balm, apply a small amount to the damp face and emulsify. Remove with a damp cloth.
- If necessary with Honey love of Leahlani continue cleaning.
* Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), * Theobroma Cacao (Cacao) Seed Butter, * Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, * Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, * Moringa (Moringa Oleifera) Seed Oil, * Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, * Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Flower Oil, Tocopherol, * Passiflora Edulis (Passionfruit) Seed Oil, Clay (Rose), ** Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil, Orchis Mascula ( Orchid) Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Flower, Ascorbic Acid
* organic ** wild-harvested
- Organic argan oil is obtained from the kernels of the argan fruit. The unique argan trees only grow in southwest Morocco. The oil, which is rich in antioxidants and vitamins, is used in skin and hair care. The high proportion of fatty acids (linoleic acid) promotes the development and maintenance of the skin barrier. Its anti-inflammatory properties help with problematic skin and the high vitamin E content protects against free radicals and promotes cell turnover. The non-comedogenic oil also acts as a light, natural heat and UV protection.
- Organic camellia seed oil - This feather-light oil is rich in antioxidants and protects the skin from free radical damage. It also helps emulsify other oils and fats, making it the ideal oil to use in a balm. Camellia seed oil is anti-inflammatory and astringent, making it perfect for problematic skin that needs some extra care.
- Organic rose hips are rich in ascorbic acid and vitamin C as well as 32 other minerals and vitamins such as beta-carotene, bioflavonoids, citric acid, malic acid and phosphorus. Rose hip helps improve skin elasticity and even out skin tone.
- Organic cocoa butter (Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter) is easy to spread and leaves the skin feeling velvety and soft. Saturated fatty acids such as palmitic acid and stearic acid have a lipid replenishing effect and strengthen the skin barrier. Vitamin E, alpha-tocopherol, trace elements and minerals help the skin to regenerate and compensate for cell damage. A powerful moisturizer especially for dry and mature skin.
- Organic shea butter supports the skin's natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids, which nourish and protect the skin. Shea butter also offers natural light UV protection that protects the skin from the sun's harmful rays.
- Organic passion fruit seed oil is rich in vitamin A and potassium, both essential vitamins for skin health. The oil's antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help fight acne and inflammation. This exotic oil is rich in ascorbic acid, vitamins and essential minerals and regulates sebum production. This makes it an ideal oil to balance the skin.
- Organic moringa oil - The moringa tree is known as the “miracle tree” and “tree of life” because of its uses. Moringa oil is nutritious and, due to its high concentration of antioxidants, helps tighten the skin and slow down the aging process. Moringa oil has antibacterial properties that soothe acne inflammation and reduce redness.
- Organic marula oil is rich in essential fatty acids and is quickly and beautifully absorbed by the skin. The fatty acid content combined with the high content of antioxidants in marula oil makes it the perfect beauty oil that protects your skin from sun exposure and pollution while moisturizing, moisturizing and softening the skin at the same time.
- Orchid oil is high in antioxidants and can help regulate skin pigmentation. Moisturizes and softens the skin.
- Neroli essential oil - Neroli is obtained from the white flowers of the bitter orange tree. Neroli oil supports cell regeneration and strengthens elasticity while reducing acne and scars. In aromatherapy, neroli is grounding and relaxing and can help relieve anxiety and insomnia.
- blue tansy / blue tansy - Also known as Moroccan chamomile. The word "Tansy" comes from the Greek word "Athanaton" meaning "immortal" - Blue Tansy promotes cell regeneration. The healing properties of Blue Tansy are based on the azulene pigment, which gives it a striking blue color, soothes the skin, and soothes redness and inflammation. Blue Tansy smoothes damaged capillaries and improves the strength and elasticity of the tissue.
Incredibly fragrant balm that nourishes the skin and gives it a soft glow. Lets dive into other worlds -