Vanilla Sweet Lotion Make-Up Remover and Cleanser
Super gentle cleansing milk with real vanilla seeds. The seductively scented Vanilla Cleanser is a mild cleansing milk that is also ideal as a make-up remover.
The very compatible cleansing milk contains vanilla seeds and sweet almond oil, which gently remove dirt from the skin and activate its microcirculation. The skin is thoroughly but gently cleansed, well moisturized and refreshed.
- suitable for all skin types, especially for dry, mature or sensitive skin
- Vanilla Seed, Sweet Almond Oil, Canola Oil, Lactic Acid, Radish Root Ferment and Vitamin E gently cleanse, soothe and nourish
- smells intoxicatingly of vanilla
- 100% natural, vegan
- Use your fingertips or a cotton pad and massage the vanilla lotion onto your dry face.
- The massage and the vanilla seeds activate the blood and lymph microcirculation for a fresh and radiant skin!
- Because of the vanilla seeds, this product is not suitable for use near your eyes.
- Then continue with facial care, e.g. with the Ultra nourishing serum La Canopée
Aqua, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin *, Propanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Brassica Campestris Seed Oil *, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil *, Decyl Glucoside, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearolate, Vanilla Planifearate., Stearyl Stearate Fruit, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
* Issus de l'agriculture biologique / From organic agriculture
Almond oil / sweet almond oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis / Sweet Almond Oil) is mild and well suited for the care of sensitive skin. Almond oil has a soothing, moisturizing and moisturizing effect. Dry, irritated and mature skin benefits particularly. Almond oil makes the skin soft and supple and is also good for hair care. Vitamins and the high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids (especially oleic acids) strengthen the barrier function and have a protective effect.
- Vanilla belongs to the orchid family. Vanilla is an antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties. In skin care, blemished or inflammatory skin in particular benefits from these properties. The warm and calming scent can lighten the mood, release blockages and increase concentration. Vanilla is also said to have an erotic effect.
- Rapeseed Oil (Brassica Campestris Seed Oil) contains vitamins E and K and provitamin A (i.e. carotenoids/beta-carotene), lecithin and a very good fatty acid profile. It consists of around 60% monounsaturated and 30% polyunsaturated fatty acids. The ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids is therefore 2:1, which is ideal for us humans. In addition, the oil contains numerous active plant ingredients such as polyphenols, which further enhance the antioxidant effect of vitamin E.
- Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier.
- Sunflower oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) is high in lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog. For the hair, it is a natural moisturizer that strengthens the hair, promotes growth, removes frizz and adds shine.
Cleans very well and makes the skin wonderfully soft. Very natural smell of almonds and vanilla