Soft Foam Anti-Tightness Cleanser 115 ML
A mild cleansing foam that thoroughly removes dirt and make-up from the skin. Designed to soothe sensitive and irritated skin.
Orange, Lavender and Bitter Orange essential oils soothe skin and soothe irritation. With mild coconut surfactants, antibacterial willow bark and the moisturizers glycerin and inulin, this cleansing mousse is gentle and nourishing at the same time.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and irritated skin
- gently cleansing, soothes stressed skin
- nourishes and cleans with inulin, coconut surfactants, orange oil, lavender oil, neroli, apricot kernel oil and willow bark extract
- soft, fresh and floral fragrance
- 100% natural, vegan, cruelty free
"La Canopée is a brand that is 100% natural and accessible to everyone. All ingredients are good for us and good for our planet. The scents are sophisticated, the textures are pleasantly light or creamy and our formulations are powerful and effective. Nature is a story to be shared." Cécile and Juliette, founders
- Put a small amount of the foam on your hands and massage it into the dampened face.
- Then wash off with warm water
- Can be used in the morning and in the evening alone, or as a second step in a double cleansing.
- Then the facial care with a facial oil and / or one facial serum continue, for example with the Ultra Nourishing Oleaginous Serum.
Aqua, Glycerin *, Inulin, Propanediol, Decyl Glucoside, Alcohol *, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil *, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Leaf Oil, Tocopherol, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Parfum, Citric Acid, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Limonene, Linalool
* Issus de l'agriculture biologique / From organic agriculture
Note: La Canopée works with raw (unrefined) raw materials. The color and scent of each raw material may vary depending on the season. For example, the color of the gently foaming cleaning agent can vary from pale yellow to intense yellow. However, it is always the same foam and its effectiveness is always the same!
- Orange essential oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) is obtained from the peel of oranges by cold pressing. Orange oil has a lightening, antibacterial and astringent effect. This allows it to fight inflammation and impurities, regulate excessive sebum production and ensure a smoother complexion. In hair and scalp care, orange oil helps improve blood flow to the scalp, degreases the hair and can reduce dandruff. Orange oil contains limonene, aldehydes, linalool, citronella, citral, terpineol, vitamin C and geraniol. The scent calms and lifts the mood.
- Neroli Essential Oil (Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract) is obtained from the white flowers of the bitter orange tree. Neroli oil supports cell regeneration and strengthens elasticity while reducing acne and scars. In aromatherapy, neroli is grounding and relaxing and can help relieve anxiety and insomnia.
- Essential lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- Inulin is obtained (among other things) from chicory roots. Consisting of fructose polysaccharide, 100% vegetable, inulin is moisturizing and emollient. It has the ability to bind water in the skin tissue, thus maintaining hydration and a soft and silky touch. The skin is plumped up and moisturized.
- Willow Bark (Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract) has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It stimulates the metabolism, has a gently exfoliating effect, supports a smooth complexion and refines the pore texture. Natural salicylic acid promotes skin renewal and has an antibacterial effect.