Soft Cleansing And Make-Up Remover Oil
Ultra-gentle make-up remover that is also suitable for sensitive skin.
Chamomile blossoms, known for their calming and soothing properties, as well as delicate sweet almond oil and moisturizing apricot kernel oil make this facial cleanser a silky treat for your skin.
- suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, irritated skin
- cleans ultra-gently, nourishes and supplies the skin with nutrients and antioxidants
- with chamomile flowers and almond oil
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Put a small amount of the oil on your fingertips.
- Gently massage into the dry face, including the eye area, using circular movements. The massage helps to remove make-up, dirt and excess sebum and also activates the blood and lymph microcirculation.
- Then wash off with warm water and a damp washcloth.
- Then the facial care with a facial oil and / or facial serum continue, for example the Antioxidant Super Plants Serum.
Brassica Campestris Seed Oil *, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil *, Apricot Kernel Oil Polyglyceryl-10 Esters, Anthemis Nobilis Flower, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
* Issus de l'agriculture biologique / From organic agriculture
- Almond oil / sweet almond oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis / Sweet Almond Oil) is mild and well suited for the care of sensitive skin. Almond oil has a soothing, moisturizing and moisturizing effect. Dry, irritated and mature skin benefits particularly. Almond oil makes the skin soft and supple and is also good for hair care. Vitamins and the high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids (especially oleic acids) strengthen the barrier function and have a protective effect.
- Apricot kernel oil (Prunus Armeniaca kernel / seed oil) maintains the skin's natural protective layer, revitalizes it and strengthens its elasticity. It is quickly absorbed, soothes stressed skin and leaves the skin feeling velvety. Apricot kernel oil has a high proportion of oleic acid and linoleic acid and makes the skin appear finer and well-moisturized.
- Flower extract of real or Roman chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Extract / Anthemis Nobilis Flower) has a calming, relaxing, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effect. Impure skin benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect. Very suitable for sensitive skin.
- Rapeseed Oil (Brassica Campestris Seed Oil) contains vitamins E and K and provitamin A (i.e. carotenoids/beta-carotene), lecithin and a very good fatty acid profile. It consists of around 60% monounsaturated and 30% polyunsaturated fatty acids. The ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids is therefore 2:1, which is ideal for us humans. In addition, the oil contains numerous active plant ingredients such as polyphenols, which further enhance the antioxidant effect of vitamin E.
The Soft Cleansing and Make-Up Remover Oil from La Canopée Overall, I really like it. However, not all make-up residues can be removed with warm water alone. I always clean with a reusable cotton pad. The skin feeling that remains is soft and comfortable. The skin is not taut at all.
I can recommend it if you don't mind that you have to clean again. Double cleansing is definitely a must with this product. For me, there are better cleaning oils on the NK market.
The brand La Canopée Basically, I like it very much and I will try other products.