Purifying Essential Synergy Serum 15 ml
Cleans the skin and regulates sebum production.
The Purifying Essential Synergy Serum gets its clarifying effect from synergies of lemon, bitter orange, tea tree, fine lavender, vitamin E and jojoba oil. The non-comedogenic facial oil cleanses the skin while repairing and rebalancing the hydrolipidic layer.
- suitable for all skin types, recommended for blemishes
- with jojoba oil, petitgrain, tea tree, lavender, lemon and vitamin E.
- has a skin balancing effect and reduces sebum production
- 100% natural ingredients.
Shiny T-zones or oily skin often produce too much sebum due to a lack of moisture. The serum corrects this imbalance. Its active ingredients moisturize the skin, cleanse the epidermis and thus reduce the appearance of blemishes and pimples.
"La Canopée is a Brand that is 100% natural and accessible to everyone. All Ingredients are good for us and good for our planet. The scents are sophisticated, the textures are pleasantly light or creamy and our formulations are powerful and effective. Nature is a story to be shared." Cécile and Juliette, founders
- Apply a few tropics to the moistened face in the morning and / or in the evening and massage in gently.
- You can also mix the serum with your day or night cream and apply it together, for example with the Concentrated Cream With Plumping Agents.
Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil *, Citrus Limon Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil *, Tocopherol, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil *, Citrus Aurantium Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil *, Limonene, Linalool
* Issus de l'agriculture biologique
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Lavender essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- The valuable tea tree oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil) Like most essential oils, it is obtained by steam distillation. Tea tree oil is antiseptic and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Especially in the case of pimples, blemishes and inflammatory skin problems such as acne, tea tree oil combats the causes and can alleviate discomfort. The evergreen tea tree comes from Australia.
- Neroli Essential Oil (Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower/Leaf Extract/Oil) is extracted from the white flowers of the bitter orange tree. Neroli oil supports cell regeneration and strengthens elasticity while reducing acne and scars. In aromatherapy, neroli is grounding and relaxing, and may help relieve anxiety and insomnia.
- Lemon Oil (Citrus Limon Fruit Oil) is rich in vitamin C, flavonoids and carotenoids and offers a strong antioxidant effect. The essential oil has a regulating effect and combats excess sebum. Lemon essential oil also has anti-inflammatory, bactericidal and detoxifying effects. The oil is obtained from the peel of lemons.
- Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier.