Perfecting Lotion With Purifying Agents
Combats excessive sebum production and clogged pores. The Perfecting Lotion is an astringent fluid that cleanses and clarifies the skin.
Clarifying active ingredients such as tea tree oil, pink clay, clary sage or orange blossom extract work deep in the skin, eliminating the bacteria responsible for skin impurities, absorbing excess sebum, cleaning the skin pores and regulating sebum production.
- ideal for oily and blemish-prone skin
- antibacterial, antiseptic and balancing
- purifies with Clary Sage, Pink Clay, Orange Blossom Water, Tea Tree Oil, Radish Root Ferment, Kaolin and Lactic Acid
- 100% natural, vegan
Ideal for use after facial cleansing and before skin care, so that the skin is optimally prepared for the active ingredients to come. Helps to bring your skin back into balance and thus effectively combat small and larger skin problems.
Note: La Canopée uses unrefined ingredients. The color and scent of each raw material can vary depending on the season, location or time of harvest. Therefore, the color of the Perfecting Lotion With Purifying Agents can also vary and range from light brown to green to pink, depending on how it is made. However, it is the same fluid with the same effectiveness.
- Thoroughly cleanse your face, for example with the Cleansing And Purifying Black Gel.
- Target blemishes or the T-zone with liquid lotion using reusable pads.
Aqua (Herbal Infusion of Salvia Sclarea), Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Water, Alcohol *, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Montmorillonite, Illite, Kaolin, Salvia Sclarea Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil *, Lactic Acid , Limonene, linalool
* Issus de l'agriculture biologique
Radish Root Ferment (Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate) is obtained from fermented radishes. The skin-friendly peptide has strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, is an effective moisturizer and strengthens the skin barrier. Used on acne-prone skin to inhibit the growth of bacteria on the skin.
- Pink clay, composed of montmorillonite, mineral salts and trace elements, has excellent absorption capacity. It attracts impurities and toxins and absorbs greasy dirt and sebum in its cavities. Leaves the skin clean and soft.
- clary sage (Salvia sclarea) is known for its relaxing, antifungal and sweat-regulating properties. Clary sage is used to combat skin impurities and in particular hormone-related acne. It is ideal for oily, acne-prone skin with excess sebum. Clary sage is a close relative of our local real sage, it smells tart, spicy and slightly citrusy.
- Like most essential oils, valuable tea tree oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil) is obtained by steam distillation. Tea tree oil is antiseptic and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Especially with pimples, impurities and inflammatory skin problems such as acne, tea tree oil fights the causes and can alleviate symptoms. The evergreen tea tree comes from Australia.
- Kaolin is one of the natural healing earths. The light emery effect is used to cleanse skin impurities, because the powdery structure removes dead / calloused skin cells. The grain of kaolin is much finer than that of the other healing earths, so that it is also suitable for thin and sensitive skin. Kaolin also absorbs dirt particles from the pore with the sebum and thus prevents pimples and blackheads.
- Orange blossom water is obtained from the flower buds of the orange tree. The hydrosol has a calming and relaxing effect on both our skin and our soul. It can reduce redness and soothe irritated skin. It also has a refreshing effect, moisturizes, has a balancing effect on the pH value of the skin and promotes a more even complexion.
- Finally, organic alcohol cleanses the epidermis of possible impurities responsible for pimples and helps in healing.
The toner clears nicely without drying my skin. Nevertheless, it leaves them fresh and matted. In combination with the perfect Skin light Fluid, it's perfect!