Perfect Skin Light Fluid
A light, mattifying fluid for combination skin that combats impurities.
The Perfect Skin Light Lotion by La Canopée regulates sebum production and supports the skin balance. The active ingredients of the quickly absorbed fluid help to combat and prevent impurities effectively.
- Suitable for all skin types, including combination skin and skin prone to blemishes
- regulates sebum production in the T-zone
- Clary sage, pink clay, bergamot essential oil, and tea tree oil work together perfectly to combat impurities
has a balancing and cleansing effect
- 100% natural ingredients.
Note: La Canopée works with unrefined ingredients. The color and scent of each raw material can vary depending on the season, location or harvest time. Therefore, the color of the Perfect Skin Light Lotion can vary and, depending on the production, can range from light brown to intense pink. However, it is the same fluid with the same effectiveness.
- Cleanse the face, for example with the Cleansing And Purifying Black Gel.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of the fluid to cleansed face and massage in.
- Can be used as day or night care.
Aqua (Herbal Infusion of Salvia Sclarea), Glycerin *, Propanediol, Alcohol *, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Salvia Sclarea Extract, Montmorillonite, Illite Fruit Oil, Kaolin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil , Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil *, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Linalool
* Issus de l'agriculture biologique
- Clary sage, known for its relaxing, sebum-regulating properties, is particularly effective for hormone-related skin problems.
- glycerin XNUMX% with hygroscopic properties has the ability to absorb and retain water, making it an excellent moisturizer without leaving a greasy film.
- Organic alcohol helps heal pimples.
- Pink clay, consisting of montmorillonite, mineral salts and trace elements, has an excellent absorption capacity, as it attracts impurities and toxins, but also greasy dirt and porous sebum cavities.
- The bergamot essential oil has an antiseptic and regenerating effect and helps regulate sebum production.
- And finally, the essential oil is the antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal organic Tea tree ideal for effectively fighting acne.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Super fluid, mattifies, nourishes, smooths and moisturizes my skin very well. At the same time, it creates a wonderfully delicate glow that doesn't look greasy, but rather healthy.