Perfect Skin Fluid
A light, mattifying fluid for combination skin that combats impurities.
The Perfect Skin Lotion regulates sebum production and supports the skin's balance. Clary Sage, Pink Clay, Bergamot Essential Oil and Tea Tree Oil create a perfect synergy for blemish-prone skin.
- suitable for all skin types, ideal for combination skin and skin prone to impurities
- nourishes, soothes, regulates sebum production
- has a balancing effect and combats impurities
- Clary sage, pink clay, bergamot essential oil, and tea tree oil work together perfectly to combat impurities
- 100% natural, vegan
The active ingredients in the fast-absorbing fluid work throughout the day and help to effectively combat and prevent blemishes.
Note: La Canopée works with unrefined ingredients. The color and scent of each raw material can vary depending on the season, location or harvest time. Therefore, the color of the Perfect Skin Light Lotion can vary and, depending on the production, can range from light brown to intense pink. However, it is the same fluid with the same effectiveness.
- Cleanse the face, for example with the Cleansing And Purifying Black Gel.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of the fluid to cleansed face and massage in.
- Can be used as day or night care.
Aqua (Herbal Infusion of Salvia Sclarea), Glycerin *, Propanediol, Alcohol *, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Salvia Sclarea Extract, Montmorillonite, Illite Fruit Oil, Kaolin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil , Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil *, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Linalool
* Issus de l'agriculture biologique
Radish Root Ferment (Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate) is obtained from fermented radishes. The skin-friendly peptide has strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, is an effective moisturizer and strengthens the skin barrier. Used on acne-prone skin to inhibit the growth of bacteria on the skin.
- Pink clay, composed of montmorillonite, mineral salts and trace elements, has excellent absorption capacity. It attracts impurities and toxins and absorbs greasy dirt and sebum in its cavities. Leaves the skin clean and soft.
- clary sage (Salvia sclarea) is known for its relaxing, antifungal and sweat-regulating properties. Clary sage is used to combat skin impurities and in particular hormone-related acne. It is ideal for oily, acne-prone skin with excess sebum. Clary sage is a close relative of our local real sage, it smells tart, spicy and slightly citrusy.
- Astringent, regenerating, healing and antiseptic, Bergamot essential oil is excellent for treating skin problems such as acne, eczema or psoriasis. It regulates sebum secretion, helps in wound healing and skin cell regeneration.
- Like most essential oils, valuable tea tree oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil) is obtained by steam distillation. Tea tree oil is antiseptic and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Especially with pimples, impurities and inflammatory skin problems such as acne, tea tree oil fights the causes and can alleviate symptoms. The evergreen tea tree comes from Australia.
- Kaolin is one of the natural healing earths. The light emery effect is used to cleanse skin impurities, because the powdery structure removes dead / calloused skin cells. The grain of kaolin is much finer than that of the other healing earths, so that it is also suitable for thin and sensitive skin. Kaolin also absorbs dirt particles from the pore with the sebum and thus prevents pimples and blackheads.
Super fluid, mattifies, nourishes, smooths and moisturizes my skin very well. At the same time, it creates a wonderfully delicate glow that doesn't look greasy, but rather healthy.
I am really surprised how great this cream mattes. It also contains tea tree oil, which has a disinfectant effect. For me the optimal care for my slightly oily combination skin.