Oil Of The Islands - Body And Hair 100 ml
Seductively scented body oil with a shimmer. An oil made for a tropical sunset.
Oil Of The Islands is a nourishing, seductively floral-tropical scented body and hair oil with golden shimmer. It looks wonderful on suntanned skin.
- with coconut oil and seductive scents from essential oils
- nourishes, fragrances and shimmers with coconut oil, ylang ylang, vetiver, vanilla and mica
- 100% natural, vegan
Warning, this fragrance is addictive!
- After showering or bathing, massage the body oil into the still damp skin. This will help distribute the oil better.
- Shake well before application so that the shimmer is well distributed.
- We recommend this as a shower gel, for example Bonne Nuit "Good Night" Shower Gel.
Cocos Nucifera Oil *, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Behenate, Mica, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil *, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Vanillin, Parfum, Alcohol, Aqua, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Iron Oxides, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol , Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
* Issus de l'agriculture biologique
- Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals and premature aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil is comedogenic but still helps against impurities and is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and makes the skin supple.
- Ylang Ylang means “flower of the flower” which the plant owes to its beguiling scent. The essential ylang ylang oil has a balancing, antibacterial and antiseptic effect. It regulates sebum production and thus supplies dry skin with moisture, while oily skin is matted. Very suitable for combination skin or blemishes, promotes a permanently healthier complexion. The oil is also said to have an aphrodisiac effect.
- Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides) is a tropical sweet grass that is characterized by a dense root system. The essential vetiver oil, which is often used in perfumes, is extracted from the roots. It has a long-lasting woody-balsamic odor with strong earthy, root-like and smoky notes. Vetiver is also used in naturopathy, aromatherapy and Ayurveda. It promotes relaxation, strengthens the immune system and is considered a remedy for fever and headaches.
- mica or mica are natural minerals that occur, for example, in granite, sandstone and marble. The name "Mica" comes from Latin and means "to shine" or "glitter". Mica takes care of it Pretty iridescent reflections and glitter effects used in cosmetics and make-up.