Night Cream With Oxygenating Agents
The Night Cream is rich in oxygen-containing active ingredients that promote nightly renewal and regeneration of the skin. The cream supplies the skin cells with oxygen and activates collagen synthesis.
Wakamé stem cell extract, bergamot and mate tea fight signs of aging, soothe and regenerate damaged cells overnight. When you wake up, your skin will feel fresh and clean and your complexion will glow.
- suitable for all skin types, especially dull, tired, stressed or mature skin
- with oxygen-donating active ingredients
- detoxifies, renews and stimulates collagen production
- regenerated with wakamé stem cell extract, mate tea, bergamot, macadamia nut oil, sesame oil, radish root ferment and montmorillonite
- 100% natural, vegan
- gentle vetiver scent, soft and slightly woody
By facilitating oxygenation of the skin cells, they regenerate faster and the complexion appears more radiant. The night cream has a pleasant smell and absorbs quickly.
- Apply to cleansed skin in the evening before going to bed and massage in gently.
- For an effective pollution prevention duo, use the morning Anti-pollution crap use.
- For an effective anti-aging ritual, it is best to integrate it into the routine in the evening.
Aqua (Herbal Infusion of Ilex Paraguariensis St Hill), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil*, Glycerin*, Propanediol, Alcohol*, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Undaria Pinnatifida Cell Culture Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis St Hill Extract, Montmorillonite, Illite, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Lactic Acid, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral
* Issus de l'agriculture biologique
- Wakame algae extract frees the skin from toxins, increases cell respiration and stimulates collagen synthesis. Wakame helps cells use oxygen more efficiently. As a result, fewer toxins are produced and the skin can detoxify. Through its properties, Wakame offers powerful anti-aging benefits to minimize damage at the cellular level, the primary target of skin aging.
- Green Mate Tea infusion (contains polyphenols, caffeine, vitamins, beta-carotene and minerals) helps detoxify the epidermis and supports its antioxidant and anti-radical properties.
- Macadamia Nut Oil (Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil) Provides a lot of moisture and cares for dry and chapped skin. The beneficial mixture of unsaturated, healthy fatty acids and the high proportion of vitamins and trace elements have given the macadamia nut the name “the king of nuts”. The oil is non-comedogenic and is quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Sesame oil (Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil) consists largely of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid and oleic acid. The oil with lecithin and vitamins E and A dissolves harmful deposits from the skin and thus signs of premature aging. Sesame oil also has a soothing effect, reduces redness and strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
- Green clay, composed of montmorillonite, illite, mineral salts and trace elements, has purifying and absorbing properties and helps with skin inflammation.
- Astringent, regenerating, healing and antiseptic, Bergamot essential oil is excellent for treating skin problems such as acne, eczema or psoriasis. It regulates sebum secretion, helps in wound healing and skin cell regeneration.
- Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides) is a tropical sweet grass that is characterized by dense roots. The essential vetiver oil, which is often used in perfumes, is extracted from the roots. It has a long-lasting woody-balsamic odor with strong earthy, root-like and smoky notes. Vetiver is also used in naturopathy, aromatherapy and Ayurveda. It promotes relaxation, strengthens the immune system and is considered a remedy for fever and headaches.
- Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier.
- Radish Root Ferment (Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate) is obtained from fermented radishes. The skin-friendly peptide has strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, is an effective moisturizer and strengthens the skin barrier. Used on acne-prone skin to inhibit the growth of bacteria on the skin.
I use this cream on my combination skin at night when I need a little extra care. I'm very satisfied. My skin feels regenerated and soft the next morning. I really like the scent.