Multivitamin Wake-Up Cream
Multivitamin kick for radiant, healthy skin.
Thanks to its active ingredients such as rooibos, coconut and buriti, this day cream is a real vitamin cocktail. The high vitamin content keeps your skin healthy and fights against oxidative stress and a dull complexion.
The light vitamin cream from La Canopée smells fruity and fresh and makes getting up in the morning sweeter. The cream supplies your skin with nutrients, fatty acids and essential vitamins.
- suitable for all skin types
- improves the complexion, makes your skin look healthy and vital
- strong antioxidant effect
- cares with rooibos, buriti oil, coconut oil, sesame oil, radish root ferment and sunflower oil
- 100% natural, vegan
- smells fruity-fresh
A healthy complexion says thank you!
- Thoroughly clean the face, e.g. with the Cleansing And Purifying Black Gel.
- Apply a hazelnut-sized amount to cleansed face and massage in.
- If you use facial mist after cleansing, apply the cream to the skin that is still damp. So moisture is stored and does not evaporate.
- Note: La Canopée works with raw (unrefined) raw materials. The color and scent of each raw material can vary depending on the season and all the elements involved in growing and harvesting the plants. For example, buriti oil can vary in color depending on the harvest. Depending on the manufacturing process, the cream can then range from pale yellow to intense orange. However, it is always the same day cream and its effectiveness is always the same!
Aqua (Herbal Infusion of Aspalathus Linearis Leaf *), Cocos Nucifera Oil *, Propanediol, Alcohol *, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil *, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopherol, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract *, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cinnamal, Limonene
* Issus de l'agriculture biologique
- Rooibos contains several powerful antioxidants, particularly polyphenols such as aspalathin, nothofagin, quercetin and luteolin. These antioxidants are just as effective in cosmetics as they are in teas. Rooibos helps to relieve skin irritations such as eczema or erythema.
- Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals and premature aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil is comedogenic but still helps against impurities and is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and makes the skin supple.
- Sesame oil (Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil) consists largely of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid and oleic acid. The oil with lecithin and vitamins E and A dissolves harmful deposits from the skin and thus signs of premature aging. Sesame oil also has a soothing effect, reduces redness and strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
- Buriti oil (also called Morete) is obtained from the fruits of the Buriti palm (Mauritia vinifera / Mauritia flexuosa), which is mainly found in Brazil. Buriti oil is characterized by a high concentration of oleic acid, tocopherols (vitamin precursors), provitamin A and carotenoids, in particular a very high proportion of beta-carotene (5 times that of carrot). The nourishing oil has strong antioxidant properties, supports cell regeneration and offers light natural protection against UV rays. The potent anti-aging oil cares for the skin and hair and can normalize sebum production.
- Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier.