Moisturizing Mist With Mediterranean Flowers
A flowery kick of moisture for thirsty skin. Blossom hydrosols of Damask roses and orange blossoms as well as inulin moisturize the skin, calm and support regeneration.
- suitable for all skin types
- 100% natural ingredients
- refreshes and nourishes with floral water from orange, damask rose, inulin, geranium oil and radish root ferment
- soothes the skin, has a revitalizing effect
The Moisturizing Mist is a moisturizing and refreshing facial mist with fruity floral scents.
- Spray the moisturizing mist on your clean face in the morning.
- Wear yours moisturizer (e.g. the Multivitamin wake-up cream) on her face before the mist evaporates.
- The oils contained in your day cream cover the epidermis and preserve the water in the skin cells.
- The face mist can also be used to fix your makeup.
- Pamper your skin and spray your face several times a day.
Aqua, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Inulin, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Lactic Acid, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool
* Issus de l'agriculture biologique
- Inulin comes from chicory roots. Consisting of fructose polysaccharide, 100% vegetable, inulin is moisturizing and emollient. It has the ability to bind water in the skin tissue, thus maintaining hydration and a soft and silky touch. The skin is plumped up and moisturized.
- Orange blossom water is obtained from the flower buds of the orange tree. The hydrosol has a calming and relaxing effect on both our skin and our soul. It can reduce redness and soothe irritated skin. It also has a refreshing effect, provides moisture, has a balancing effect on the pH value of the skin and promotes a more even complexion.
- Radish Root Ferment (Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate) is obtained from fermented radishes. The skin-friendly peptide has strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, is an effective moisturizer and strengthens the skin barrier. Used on acne-prone skin to inhibit the growth of bacteria on the skin.
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), also called rose blossom water or hydrolate, is obtained from rose blossoms and has calming, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of roses.
- Geranium oil (Pelargonium Graveolens (geranium) oil) has the property of regulating the skin's sebum production. While it reduces the production of sebum in oily skin, it stimulates the production of sebum in too dry skin. The essential oil, which was used for skin care in ancient Egypt, also stimulates blood circulation, improves skin elasticity and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound healing effects.
I really like this toner. It smells very fruity, floral, but natural. I also like to use the spray as a body spray to then apply my body oil, then I lock in the moisture even better. Especially in the evening it is a relief for the senses and helps me to relax. I like that La Canopée has not used alcohol in this toner. You don't find that so often. Really to be recommended and with 200 ml content a great price-performance ratio, I think.
Very refreshing, nice fragrance. Whether it works so well in winter with dry heating air has yet to be proven, so only 4 stars for now.