Wild Rose High Performance Face Serum 30 ml
Concentrated face serum with vitamin C + E. Give your skin a vitamin boost with the Wild Rose High Performance Serum. The highly effective serum is full of vitamins and antioxidants.
Vitamin C in its natural amino acid and polypeptide form penetrates deep into the skin, softens fine lines and wrinkles and combats skin aging. Wild rose oil strengthens the cell structure and has a regenerative effect, combined with ferulic acid, collagen production and cell turnover are decisively supported.
- suitable for all skin types, especially normal, dry and mature skin or combination skin benefits from the serum
- combats premature skin aging caused by UV rays and environmental pollution
- has a regenerative effect, strengthens the cell structure and promotes collagen production
- effective anti-aging protection, smoothes fine lines, has a brightening effect
- nourishes and regenerates with vitamin C, ferulic acid, superoxide dismutase, green tea, acerola cherry, aloe vera, squalane, apricot oil, rose oil, tamanu oil, borage oil and blood orange oil
- 99,99% natural ingredients, cruelty free, vegan
- Kimberly Sayer Products are ECOCERT certified
Seaweed, green tea extract, squalane and superoxide dismutase have a balancing effect and contain a considerable amount of antioxidants that combat cell damage caused by UV rays.
- After cleansing the face, apply a toner to prepare the skin for the serum.
- Apply the serum to the face and neck and massage in gently.
- As a high-quality toner, we can do that Botanical Astringent Kimberly Sayer . Recommend
- For facial cleansing, we recommend a mild one Foam cleaner, a cleaning gel, Micellar water, natural Facial soaps or a Cleaning oil.
Water / aqua / eau, glycerin, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice *, Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, squalane, methylsilanol mannuronate, beta glucan, Rosa damascena (rose) flower water *, Rosa Damascena (rose) flower oil *, vulgare (wheat) germ oil, ascorbic acid polypeptide, glycoproteins, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter *, phospholipids, ferulic acid, tocopheryl acetate, superoxide dismutase, Calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu) oil, Borago officinalis (borage) seed extract, Rosa centifolia (rose) bud / petals extract, Oryza sativa (rice) seed extract *, sinensis (green tea) leaf extract *, Citrus sinensis (blood orange) peel oil, Tilia cordata (linden) flower / leaf extract *, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract *, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil *, hydrogenated lecithin, xanthan gum, capryloyl glycine, undecylenoyl glycine, Lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, Lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract.
- * Ingredients from Organic Farming
- ** Made using organic ingredients
- 99.99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
- 71.14% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT
- Ascorbic acid polypeptide - Vitamin C is a very powerful antioxidant that is involved in various enzymatic processes. Among other things, it promotes collagen synthesis, acts as a radical scavenger and protects the skin from oxidative stress. Vitamin C has a balancing effect on the skin tone and promotes an even and radiant complexion. Vitamin C can reduce sun damage and pigment spots and fight inflammation and skin irritation.
- Rosehip Oil has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory effect, stimulates blood circulation and supports cell regeneration. An anti-aging ingredient that smoothes the skin.
- Squalane or squalane oil (squalane) is a light, non-comedogenic and non-greasy oil that leaves your skin silky smooth. Squalane is a natural component of our skin barrier and is therefore very well absorbed by our skin. It protects the skin from moisture loss and prevents the skin's own fats from oxidizing. The regenerating oil prevents age spots, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, makes the skin supple and promotes the oxygen supply and regeneration of the cells.
- The antioxidant-rich ferulic acid occurs naturally in plants and fruits, where it acts as a protective, self-sustaining element. Ferulic acid can reduce the aging effects of harmful free radicals on the skin. Has the ability to increase the activity of other ingredients with an antioxidant effect, such as vitamins C and E.
- Superoxide dismutase (superoxide dismutase) also called SOD, has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It is an antioxidant enzyme that is effective in fighting oxidative stress. SOD strengthens the skin barrier and thus protects the skin from environmental pollution. The enzyme has a calming effect, helps against photoaging and promotes a healthy and balanced complexion.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Plant-based phospholipids, as building blocks of the cell membrane, help to reconstruct the epidermis and cell walls.
- Borage Seed Oil (Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil) stimulates cell growth and has anti-inflammatory properties. It has a positive effect on acne, psoriasis and neurodermatitis. The oil has a high content of gamma-linolenic acid (omega-6 fatty acids) and vitamin C, provides moisture and strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
- Apricot kernel oil (Prunus Armeniaca kernel / seed oil) maintains the skin's natural protective layer, revitalizes it and strengthens its elasticity. It is quickly absorbed, soothes stressed skin and leaves the skin feeling velvety. Apricot kernel oil has a high proportion of oleic acid and linoleic acid and makes the skin appear finer and well-moisturized.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.