Whitening & Brightening Serum 30 ml
This synergistic blend of natural brighteners helps reduce dark spots, hyperpigmentation and sun damage. In addition, the Whitening & Brightening Serum improves the skin's elasticity to give it a more youthful and firmer appearance.
The serum contains seaweed with a strong antioxidant effect and seaweed from the polar sea, wheat extract and California bearberry leaf to inhibit melanin production. In addition, alfalfa and bisabolol promote cell renewal and neroli oil, frankincense and lemon oil have natural, brightening properties.
- suitable for all skin types, especially mature and dry skin
- With regular use, the serum supports lighter and more radiant skin
- the skin is hydrated and firmed and cell renewal is stimulated
- works with alfalfa, chamomile, wheat extract, algae extract, seaweed, rice extract, shea butter, lemon oil, everlasting flower oil, geranium oil, rosemary oil and neroli oil
- 99.97% natural ingredients, cruelty free, vegan
- Kimberly Sayer Products are ECOCERT certified
- Apply a small amount twice a day after cleansing and before moisturizing.
- Visible results can be seen after 2 weeks of use.
- Apply three to four times a day for faster results.
- As a moisturizer with sun protection is the Ultra Light Facial Moisturizer Kimberly Sayer, the liquid and enriched version of the African BLACK SOAP is recommended.
- For facial cleansing, we recommend a mild one Foam cleaner, a cleaning gel, Micellar water, natural Facial soaps or a Cleaning oil.
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice *, sodium hyaluronate, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil *, Medicago sativa (alfalfa) extract *, Triticum aestivum extract, cetearyl straw wheat glycosides, cetearyl alcohol, caprylic / capric triglyceride, glycerin, Ascophyllum nodosum extract, Dictyopteris membranacea (algae) extract, Populus tremuloides (aspen) bark extract, cetyl esters, Halidrys siliquosa extract, Oryza sativa (rice) seed extract *, Arctostaphylos Uva ursi (bearberry) leaf extract *, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter *, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, sclerotium gum, Olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, citrus limonum (lemon) oil. helichrysum italicum (helichrysum) flower oil *, Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) leaf / flower oil *, Anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) flower oil, Citrus aurantium (neroli) flower oil *, Tanacetum annuum flower oil *, Vanillosmopsis erythropappa (bisabolol) wood oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract *, p-anisic acid, xanthan gum, water / aqua / eau.
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
99.97% OF THE TOTAL OF THE INGREDIENTS ARE FROM NATURAL ORIGIN
80.41% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife
- Alfalfa / Lucerne / Eternal Clover (Medicago Sativa Seed Extract) - Rich in minerals, trace elements, vitamins and amino acids, the resistant alfalfa has skin-tightening, detoxifying and brightening properties. It supports the body's own water balance and promotes cell regeneration. The name alfalfa means "father of all food".
- Knotweed alga contains a high concentration of antioxidants, trace elements such as iodine, zinc, potassium or beta-carotene and bioactive compounds such as alginic acid, ascorbic acid or carotenoids. These bioactive components support cell renewal and promote clear, smooth and soft skin. Antioxidants help fight free radical damage, and the amino acids, vitamins, and minerals found in brown seaweed stimulate elastin and collagen production. Can inhibit melanin production.
- Bisabolol / Alpha-Bisabolol can be obtained from the essential oils of chamomile and from the wood of the candeia tree. Bisabolol is very well tolerated and ideal for irritated or irritated skin. Dry or blemished skin also benefits from its soothing and healing properties. Alpha-bisabolol has an antibacterial effect and can help against pigment spots. Bisabolol acts on the melanocyte receptors to reduce irritation, which can lead to a decrease in melanin synthesis. This process can reduce skin pigmentation and lead to a "brightening" effect.
- Wheat extract and California Bear Berry Leaf also inhibit melanin production and can reduce pigment formation in the skin.
- Neroli Essential Oil - Neroli is extracted from the white flowers of the bitter orange tree. Neroli oil supports cell regeneration and strengthens elasticity while reducing acne and scars. In aromatherapy, neroli is grounding and relaxing and can help relieve anxiety and insomnia.
- Essential oil of everlasting flowers, also known as immortelle or immortal flower (Helichrysum Essential Oil), has an astringent, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory effect and supports wound healing. The oil is supposed to activate collagen synthesis and thus strengthen the connective tissue, stimulate skin regeneration and improve skin elasticity. Due to its soothing properties, it is also very suitable for irritated and sensitive skin.
- Rice Extract (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract) - Rice is high in antioxidants, polysaccharides, omega-3 fatty acids and micronutrients. The pores can be refined with rice extract and the skin can be invigorated. Rice extract has a clarifying and anti-inflammatory effect, soothes and reduces irritation.
- Geranium oil (Pelargonium Graveolens (geranium) oil) has the property of regulating the skin's sebum production. While it reduces the production of sebum in oily skin, it stimulates the production of sebum in too dry skin. The essential oil, which was used for skin care in ancient Egypt, also stimulates blood circulation, improves skin elasticity and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound healing effects.
- Chamomile has a calming, relaxing, anti-inflammatory and wound healing effect. Impure skin benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect. Well suited for sensitive skin.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.