Ultra Light Facial Moisturizer SPF 30 - 120 ml
Daily sun protection for combination skin and oily skin. The Ultra Light Moisturizer SPF 30 from Kimberly Sayer is the perfect day cream for everyone who has combination skin or oily skin, but does not want to do without daily sun protection and care.
The light day cream is quickly absorbed, does not clog the pores and prevents the formation of impurities.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially for oily skin, combination skin and skin prone to blemishes
- contains a natural, double sun protection (SPF 30) that protects the skin from harmful UVA / UVB rays - with zinc oxide (6%) & titanium dioxide (10%)
- Safflower oil, aloe vera, green tea extract and algae extract nourish and protect the skin, while lemon oil detoxifies, reduces sebum production and helps dry out small pimples.
- ideal for daily facial care, also very suitable as a make-up base
- 100% natural ingredients, vegan, cruelty-free, without nanoparticles
- Kimberly Sayer Products are ECOCERT certified
Note: Kimberly Sayer had changed the formulation of the cream for a short time. But in response to multiple customer requests, the moisturizer is now available again in the original formulation with zinc oxide & titanium dioxide.
- For daily use.
- Apply to cleansed face in the morning.
- Also ideal as a make-up base.
- For facial cleansing, we recommend a mild one Foam cleaner, a cleaning gel, Micellar water, natural Facial soaps or a Cleaning oil.
Water / Aqua / Eau, Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide (Mineral Sunblockers), Helianthus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Lecithin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax (Vegetable), Glycerin, Cocoa Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice *, Sea Algae Extract, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Oil *, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter *, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green) Tea *, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Xanthan Gum (Vegetable), Benzyl Alcohol (Plant Alcohol Preservative), Limonene, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
100% OF THE TOTAL OF THE INGREDIENTS ARE FROM NATURAL ORIGIN
67.1% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Algae extract contains a high concentration of antioxidants, trace elements such as iodine, zinc, potassium or beta-carotene and bioactive compounds such as alginic acid, ascorbic acid or carotenoids. These bioactive components support cell renewal and promote clear, smooth and soft skin. Antioxidants help fight free radical damage, and the amino acids, vitamins, and minerals found in algae stimulate elastin and collagen production.
- Safflower oil (Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil) is extracted from the seed pods of the safflower or safflower thistle. Cold-pressed safflower oil has a particularly high linoleic acid content and thus has an anti-inflammatory effect, supports balanced sebum production and works against impurities. Safflower oil can relieve eczema, redness, and itching. The oil also contains vitamins A, E and K, which are important for skin regeneration and help defend against free radicals.
- Zinc Oxide is a white pigment that occurs naturally. Zinc oxide is widely used in skin care, it works against pathogens and inflammation and promotes wound healing. Zinc oxide is also a mineral UV filter that protects the skin from harmful UVB and UVA rays. Mineral filters are small particles that reflect sunlight. The UV blocker is photostable so that it does not disintegrate under UV radiation and its protective effect lasts for a longer period of time.
- Titanium dioxide (Titanium Dioxide) is a natural white pigment that is used as a UV filter in skin care. The mineral filter reflects sunlight and thus protects the skin from harmful UV rays. Titanium oxide and zinc oxide are both good UV filters that protect against both UVA and UVB radiation. Titanium oxide protects somewhat better against UVB rays, while zinc oxide protects better against UVA rays. A combination of both pigments can optimize sun protection.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used in the fight against premature aging, promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - Strictly speaking, jojoba oil is not an oil, but a vegetable wax. The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
Really TOP.. very light on the skin, absorbs well and doesn't leave an annoying greasy film. I'm excited
Great light day cream with SPF that is absorbed quickly and easily and has zero whiteness. The smell takes some getting used to.
I am very satisfied with both the product and the ordering process and delivery. The product was environmentally friendly and lovingly missed and there were samples that also impressed me. ThanksW